One Bomber dead, his brother on the run

Mine's sitting out at Mikey's, needs lots of repair anyway so you can do a test shot.

I'm pert sure just a Tula.223 FMJ would go right through, probably both sides.

- OS

As it's an aluminum fishing bout, no doubt.  Heck, a .22 lr might do the trick.

I really don't need answers , I hope he's dead.

It ain't about answers just for the sake of answers. There is likely a network of folks who need to get a hot lead injection and he may be the key to making that happen.
  • Like 4
  • Moderators

I really don't need answers , I hope he's dead.

It ain't about answers just for the sake of answers. There is likely a network of folks who need to get a hot lead injection and he may be the key to making that happen.

Agreed. This is the best possible outcome at this point in the game. In fact, I would posit that although he is in custody, the investigation has only just begun in earnest.

Ya know, if these jokers had just disguised themselves well, they might have gotten away with it. When I saw the first pix, I thought that maybe they had, but no.

All the folks who know them that have talked so far were all astounded it was them, so if they hadn't had a realistic pic to put two and two together, who knows.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

If it talks and if it don't lie , I doubt it.

He is 19. His brother, who likely is the one who brainwashed him into it is dead. He will crack like an egg. This ain't about his criminal trial at all. There is plenty of physical and eyewitness evidence to convict him. What we need now is the network that recruited, trained and funded him. He isn't a hardened believer like KSM. He is 19. A halfway experienced interrogator will squeeze him dry of everything pertinent. Chances are his interrogator will be a team of the most experienced folks our country has.
  • Like 5

He is 19. His brother, who likely is the one who brainwashed him into it is dead. He will crack like an egg. This ain't about his criminal trial at all. There is plenty of physical and eyewitness evidence to convict him. What we need now is the network that recruited, trained and funded him. He isn't a hardened believer like KSM. He is 19. A halfway experienced interrogator will squeeze him dry of everything pertinent. Chances are his interrogator will be a team of the most experienced folks our country has.

Even a crappy court appointed attorney woudn't allow that to happen.

If he lives and I figure he will, at this point, they will get him to talk.  I agree with TMF on this.  If there is a network, we need to roll it up and fast!  Those that wish us harm, just got a whole new plan on how to hurt us!  A plan that works!  And before you all say that it didn't really work, consider that the businesses of Boston lost an estimated 330 million dollars today, because of the citywide shutdown.  Not to mention all the man hours spent in this manhunt today, by the various Government agencies!  All for two pieces of shit, that got through!  Multiple that by ten or twenty attacks, all across the country and just imagine what would happen!

Nice to see the people cheering the police!  That was a tough job they had to do today!

Watching coverage of the crowd gathered, cheering law enforcement, I can't help thinking what an attractive target that crowd would make if these guys do, indeed, have accomplices. Edited by JAB