Chris Matthews apologizes for all us "White People".

Chris Matthews is who I think of when I hear someone say, "Creepy A$$ Cracker".

CHRIS MATTHEWS: "We got to continue this conversation, gentlemen, privately and on television. I mean a lot of people out there -- I'll just tell you one thing. And I'm speaking now for all white people, but especially people who have had to try to change the last 50 or 60 years. And they -- a lot of them have really tried to change, and I'm sorry for this stuff. That's all I'm saying."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/07/18/chris_matthews_to_black_msnbc_employee_on_race_im_speaking_now_for_all_white_people_im_sorry.html

Edited by jdredmond
Guest TankerHC

I must not be livin in 'merica. Since he is speaking for all white people, but he aint speaking for me.

Chris Mathews wants to be black so bad he can taste it.

• Authorized Vendor

Matthews can kiss my ass. I'm not the one making threats and trying to race bait everyone. Contrary to popular belief everything that whitey says or does isn't about race but rather taking responsibility for ones actions and acting like a human being.

• Like 2

That guy is a lunatic. The only reason he is still on air is due to his stupid statements. It's like a train wreck you know is coming and you just can't turn away. Either that or more people than I think actually agree with him. That second thought is the one that really scares me!

Does he still have an audience?

I didn't even see his show listed the other day on The Drudge when it had a breakdown of viewership for all the cable news shows, so it has to be so low they didn't even bother putting it up. I'm gonna guess less than 300,000, so more people watch Kelly and Chica on the Sunny Side Up show each day than Chris Matthews. I do like me some Kelly in the morning though... probably not the only one I guess.

I was raised in the South by two God fearing people and a God fearing community. My mother was a US Army nurse in WWII and my father was a rifleman with the infantry. They both saw action. They raised me to respect a person for who they were, not the color of their skin. That's how I roll...............I understand racism like only a southerner can. I respect anyone unless they deserve less, regardless of their color. 

• Like 6

I must not be livin in 'merica. Since he is speaking for all white people, but he aint speaking for me.

Chris Mathews wants to be black so bad he can taste it.

Oh yeah, he speaks for you just like Sharpton and Jackson speak for all people of color. I thought that everyone knew that.

Simple liberal logic. All black people are Trayvon Martin. This makes all white people his killer. Hispanics aren't on the hook for this one.

It's just nice to find out who the spokesperson is for white people. I always figured that it was someone as popular as Sharpton and Jackson. Now everyone knows who to turn to in a time of crisis.

I was raised in the South by two God fearing people and a God fearing community. My mother was a US Army nurse in WWII and my father was a rifleman with the infantry. They both saw action. They raised me to respect a person for who they were, not the color of their skin. That's how I roll...............I understand racism like only a southerner can. I respect anyone unless they deserve less, regardless of their color.

Well said.