Best Pizza

Guest nra37922

Mafioza's.  The Pizza is called "The Last Request".  Remember that chewing gun that had the corn-syrup gooey center that would "burst in your mouth"?   Yeah, it's like that, for Pizza.  Incredible flavor, sun dried tomatoes, peppers, etc. ...the works!

... it is only later, when you sit down on the toilet that you realize why it is called "The Last Request".  :cry:

It didn't taste that hot when I was eating it... 

Mafioza's. The Pizza is called "The Last Request". Remember that chewing gun that had the corn-syrup gooey center that would "burst in your mouth"? Yeah, it's like that, for Pizza. Incredible flavor, sun dried tomatoes, peppers, etc. ...the works!

... it is only later, when you sit down on the toilet that you realize why it is called "The Last Request". :cry:

Hahaha, love that pizza.

Yup.

Gabriel's is an awesome pizza. Went there quite a bit when it was in Athens. Got a large one called the Archangel. Weighed about 25lbs. I ate on it for 3 days. Thought it was the best pizza in the world, but expensive....But I've found the best pizza in the world, and it's in Chicago, at a place called Giordano's. Nothing compares to their deep dish. There isn't anything around here now but the nasty chains. Just as soon have a frozen

Mafioza's.  The Pizza is called "The Last Request".  Remember that chewing gun that had the corn-syrup gooey center that would "burst in your mouth"?   Yeah, it's like that, for Pizza.  Incredible flavor, sun dried tomatoes, peppers, etc. ...the works!

... it is only later, when you sit down on the toilet that you realize why it is called "The Last Request".   :cry:

Always have a bowl of ice cream afterward. Then you can sit and chant "hurry ice cream".

• Like 1

I guess I am one of the lucky ones here. I had an old Italian move in just down the road from me and we have become friends. They are from Chicago and ever so often the grandmother will order products and stuff needed to make true Chicago style deep pan pizza pies. Every time they make Pizza's I get one sent to me through one of the grand kids. Man you talk about a killer pizza she makes them. She send me a whole one and I can eat as much as I want and still freeze at least two more meals from the pan before washing it and sending it back.......Like I said LIp Smackin Good Pizza's............ :yum:  :yum:  :yum:  :yum: 

Guest patriot54

Fox Ridge Pizza in Memphis.  When a friend suggested ordering BBQ on a pizza I thought he was nuts, but their special really is special.  In Cincinnati it is LaRosa's; killer sauce.

Fox Ridge Pizza in Memphis.  When a friend suggested ordering BBQ on a pizza I thought he was nuts, but their special really is special.  In Cincinnati it is LaRosa's; killer sauce.

You need to go to Coletta's and try the original BBQ pizza.

Se Nashville: Angelo's Mboro rd Antioch Downtown: manny's in the arcad Weekdays joeys elm hill pike and fesslers lane they close at 3 pm m-F West nashville: pizza perfect Late nite nashville : Mafiosa's 12th ave Airport area: Sal's Stewart's ferry pike and I 40 I'm a fan of good pizza like above but: Pizza Hut lil Cesar's and papa johns is a slap in the face, overpriced, and should be fed to ex wives and Taliban only. If it wasn't for whack a mole chucky cheese would be In the middle Bon appetit! Edited by Dustbuster

Gabriel's is an awesome pizza. Went there quite a bit when it was in Athens. Got a large one called the Archangel. Weighed about 25lbs. I ate on it for 3 days. Thought it was the best pizza in the world, but expensive....But I've found the best pizza in the world, and it's in Chicago, at a place called Giordano's. Nothing compares to their deep dish. There isn't anything around here now but the nasty chains. Just as soon have a frozen

I was raised on Giordano's, and I have the waist line to prove it. The food is the only thing I miss about Chicago.