Do You Name Your Guns

runco

I was reading another story on another web site about this topic, do you ever give your guns a name?  I for one, haven't, but if I think about it, I could name my Sig P220 Nikki (for sexy), my Glock 21 Olga (for ugliness), and my Colt AR Kim Kardashin for being very fast and sexy.  So seriously, do you have a name for your gun.  Tell me!

When I was working in Springfield, I nicknamed my Glock "cuz". If you've ever been in the projects in Springfield you will understand. And even though I'm no longer there, Cuz is still with me.Sent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee

Yup. Grew up in Springfield and went to jr high at the old Bransford school on Richard St, cuz. Lol

Yep. Top four favorites are:

.54 Mowrey - Jessie

1851 Remington 'Buffalo' .44 w/14" bbl. - Yard & Half (If you ever shoot this pistol you'll know why.)

Savage 24 over/under .357mag/20ga. - Dirty Maggie, a take off on DRT (Dead, right there.)

Winchester lever action .22 - Little Miss (Because she's light weight and misses very little.)

I do but this is a PG13 website so when I enter them I just get squiggly lines and hash tags.

Heh, my first thought was that the only gun I have with a name was given a name by my wife. All my rifles and pistols, however, remain nameless.
Guest Keal G Seo

Yes, but more nicknames than actual names. For instance my 12g is lovingly known as Thumper, guess why. My muzzle loader is known as The Rain Maker, the plume of smoke reminding me of clouds. Most run along those lines, still don't have names for a couple of them but I'm sure I will sooner or later.

Maybe I'm weird here, but never really thought about it.

Same here, so if your weird i am too lol. Ive never "named" anything. A lot of people also name their cars, never done that either. My brother does. He has a big bright red chevy 2500 hd he calls "red"