Thanks to Dolomitesupafly

Many thanks to Dolomite for the firearms related item that he gave to me as a gift...and paid to ship it to me! Really made me feel good that there was a fellow gun enthusiast, that freely gave something, and didn't expect anything in return! Just proves that there still are some generous people, that will do something nice for someone else, just to do it without any personal profit motive. Thank you Dolomite...and if we're ever at one of my lunch places, at the same time, lunch is on me. Here's wishing you and yours the very best for the New Year ahead of us. Sidewinder

• Like 11
Guest Lowbuster
Nice to hear there are still a few good men out there. It seems that since I joined this forum, I have received a different outlook on people. Thanks to all TGO members

Thank you Dolomite...and if we're ever at one of my lunch places, at the same time, lunch is on me. Here's wishing you and yours the very best for the New Year ahead of us. Sidewinder

I can get a false ID.  All I need to know is where and when you go to lunch.   :devil:

I met Dolomite and his lovely wife at a gun show.  A real first class couple.  We certainly do need more of that kind in the world

• Like 1

Yeah, he's bad about that. Start off talking about a problem, 'fore ya know it, he's mailing you a solution.
Happened to me more than once.

Look who is talking..lol.. I remember  having to  drag very heavy boxes from you  around. Non solicited at that..

He talks very highly of you also.  

There are many  very nice people on here .Glad to have all met them.. well .. except one.. But he is gone now.. :)

Being an old foggie, I grew up around a complete community of people ( where chivalry and kindness was a way of life...kinda like Mayberry) like him...but after years of experiencing many parts of the country, and world, I thought those people no longer existed! His generosity and kindness is greatly appreciated, and has sparked a glimmer of hope that not everyone is out for themselves. It's very refreshing, to say the least. Dolomite, I raise my cup...er pound of Lil' Gun... to you, and hope I get to meet you in 2014. Great way to start the New Year!

I agree

Love my Gordon :)

I may the only person on TGO whose life he may have saved!  Seriously, he interceded with a cretin at the range fooling with a jammed chambered pistol pointed at my back from inches away.

So, yeah, among other favors, that one was somewhat appreciated. ;)

- OS

I'd like to get up there around Knoxville one of these days and meet several of the forum members. Gordon and his wife are among them. :usa: :up: :up:

Knox-Vegas isn't all that far away.  I imagine the local contingent can make it worth your whlle if you want to head over for an afternoon of bullshi...shooting.

• Like 1