George Zimmerman boxing rapper DMX in celebrity match

Sam1

Hmm, historically he hasn't been very successful fighting without a weapon.  Perhaps they'll give him a handicap?  A .380 this time?

But seriously, this is gonna be funny watching this idiot being beaten down.

• Like 2

Ya know ol Georgie boy...keep your pie hole shut! You shot and unarmed teen and now you say you are a trained boxer? And couldn't fight off a 17 year old? You loser!!! I hope DMX beats your head so hard on the ground that it cracks open like a pecan!!! No guns this time home boy! You sure a news loving pr***!

I want a ticket to this no matter what the cost!

Dave

Edited by DaveS

This would be great if DMX, who by the way is talking all that smack, gets his a$$ handed to him by the doughboy.. BTW, DMX needs this more than George does.. 

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! I said the same EXACT thing to my boss, we all kinda know what the outcome will be but who knows, maybe it will turn out just like this Superbowl, lmao.

• Like 3

This would be great if DMX, who by the way is talking all that smack, gets his a$$ handed to him by the doughboy.. BTW, DMX needs this more than George does.. 

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! I said the same EXACT thing to my boss, we all kinda know what the outcome will be but who knows, maybe it will turn out just like this Superbowl, lmao.

My thoughts exactly!

• Admin Team

Killing someone, however justified should not be cause to make someone a celebrity.  To have someone seeking and embracing celebrity status after shooting someone should be abhorrent to anyone.

The fact that they would televise these thugs beating one another probably says something about the state of our society at large.

• Like 10

My thoughts exactly!

There won't be any winner in this fight. Just two losers, one beaten worse than the other.
  • Like 6
[quote name="TrickyNicky" post="1107314" timestamp="1391742575"] There won't be any winner in this fight. Just two losers, one beaten worse than the other.[/quote] Very well said. Ol' George was proven innocent, but he sure is stupid
  • Like 1

yep rugerla1, there will be zero winners in this one.  If I was Zimmerman, I'd be worried shitless about being in the vicinity of the people that hang around DMX.  If they have this in a gym with other people there, there's going to be a mob beat down at minimum if GZ is lucky.

• Like 1

It would be funny that this scum bags thinks he’s a celebrity; but nothing about him is funny. I hope DMX beats the ever living crap out of him and makes sure he has plenty of people around the ring to stop anyone from trying to interfere.

I don’t think there will be a lot of racial fallout over this. I’m a white guy and I hope DMX beats him into intensive care.

I doubt it will go down, there are still people out there that would publically take Zimmerman out; they would know where he is going to be.

I know it’s all just a scam for money; but a guy can hope. biggrin.gif

• Like 1

Killing someone, however justified should not be cause to make someone a celebrity.  To have someone seeking and embracing celebrity status after shooting someone should be abhorrent to anyone.

The fact that they would televise these thugs beating one another probably says something about the state of our society at large.

Yeah, because Zimmerman has so many other ways to make a living. Like all the job offers he has flowing in. Regardless of what you think of his case, I have failed to see him try to exploit the situation.

Yeah, because Zimmerman has so many other ways to make a living. Like all the job offers he has flowing in. Regardless of what you think of his case, I have failed to see him try to exploit the situation.

Slapping a woman around and holding a shotgun on her didn't do much for his financial stability.  Maybe getting punched in the face would help out.  In a strange way, he's making better choices than he ever has.  I support him in this endevour.  In fact, I'll pledge $50 to his bank account if I can punch him in the face too.

• Like 3