Will Hayden (Sons of Guns) arrested for child molestaion "allegedly"

The near daily rapes for the last year seem unbelievable; it just seems like there would be obvious psychological and possibly physical trauma that someone would have seen before now.  Also, I think a key question is if he taught his daughter how to shoot and raised her in the gun culture.  If so, that would be extremely stupid for a semi-celebrity who first raped her when she was 11.  He would have to know that all his actions are under greater scrutiny since the tv show started, and he would have to control her with an iron fist to prevent her from getting to one of his many guns.  It seems like his friends and family would have noticed something was amiss.

In my county, there was a woman who got mad that a teacher held back her child in kindergarten, so she convinced her child and a few others to accuse her of molestation.  The child was an actress who had played a raped victim, so she was well-practiced at this.  They (the accusers, the local DA office, and the county cops) tried to ruin the teacher's life, but at least she was found not guilty.  Pat of the testimony by the child actress included that the teacher vaginally penetrated her using her entire fist, but left no physical or immediate emotional trauma.  Some of the parties involved thought it had to be true because they thought there was no way a child could make up such graphic details.  There was also blatant misconduct on the part of the prosecutors in their attempt to crucify the woman.

• Like 1

The truth of this whole sorry thing will never be known for a couple of reasons...

The first (...as others have opined, that it happened in Louisiana, which is, indeed a whole other country....); and second, because of the curious abridgement of a bedrock tennant of American law that moves the accused from "innocent until proven guilty"; to "guilty if someone says so"....  It's un-American on its face...

I know this is a touchy subject; but the whole "child protection" thing is out of hand; and has been for a long time... It basically suspends a bed rock tennant of American law under the guise of protecting the innocent...  

There is not a day that goes by in any state in the union in which someone doesn't maliciously (...and falsely....) charge someone else with heinous wrongdoing with children or spouse; and then coaches the child to corroborate the lie...

Sometimes the charges are true... In lots of cases, they are not... This good-intentioned quirk of law designed to protect the vulnerable has been turned into a convenient vehicle for whipping, punishing, ruining, and tarring your estranged "siginficant other" with a very great amount of immunity for the accuser...

Whether or not the charges are true or not is of little consequences in most cases.... The law as written in most states basically allows a vehicle for vindictiveness and "get evenism" if your "significant other" moves from a pleasant to an un-pleasant mood; and tilts the playing field in their favor.... If you are accused, you are deemed guilty; and no amount of evidence to the contrary, save a re-canting of the story (...which aint likely due to the possibility of charges being leveled at the accuser...) will suffice for exhonoration...

Once you have been accused (...no matter the outcome...); you have the "Mark of Cain"... Any potential employer can (....and most likely, will...) do a Google search during any pre-employment screening and find any public document "charging" folks with crimes... It's in the public domain... If they find it (...and they will...),  the answer to potential employment is "no thanks"....

Being as that the divorce rate is about 50% in this country anyway; folks should think long and hard about this sort of stuff when they pick that "significant other" , especially if there is a previous divorce or a 'blended family" involved... You better know who that person is (...and be right about it...) before you enter into a family relationship with them and their family....

Lest ye "do gooders" and "children's advocates" (...which we should all be, by the way...) get up in arms over this... I'm neither convicting nor condoning here... I'm merely pointing out the great potential for abuse in a point of popular law that should have never come up in the first place.... And, "no" I don't like child molesters... I put them a couple of levels below the "get-even" and "vindictive" bunch... Yes, i have children... They are grown...

As you can all see, this is a "pet peeve" of mine... I'll shut up now....

leroy

• Like 8

Are the two victim’s different people?
Isn’t his older daughter the owner of Red Jacket?
Is her mother or some other ex-girlfriend the one they say are making the claims?

1 victim. 2 arrests, the second with a new and improved story. It's a younger daughter, not Steph.

Edited by mikegideon

Relax guys, it's all part of the show.

I never cared much for it... a few too many bleeps and made-up horse-pockey for me. IF this is true, the guy should be shot... if not, everything SHOULD go back to normal for him and them, but it will not.

Read Kris' facebook page, makes me think, Will may be guilty.

https://www.facebook.com/kristafor.ford.9?fref=ts

All I got was

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
[quote name="Troutburger" post="1184093" timestamp="1409251699"]Read Kris' facebook page, makes me think, Will may be guilty. Stephanie comments in the sections below. [url="https://www.facebook.com/kristafor.ford.9?fref=ts"]https://www.facebook.com/kristafor.ford.9?fref=ts[/url] Or search for this page: [color=rgb(20,24,35)][font='Helvetica Neue'][b]Kristafor Ford[/b][/font][/color][/quote] All all say was a "poem" type thing. Didn't see any comments from Stephanie.
  • Moderators

Read Kris' facebook page, makes me think, Will may be guilty. Stephanie comments in the sections below. 

https://www.facebook.com/kristafor.ford.9?fref=ts

Or search for this page: Kristafor Ford

That definitely thickens the plot quite a bit.

I saw the post before he disappeared it. It was in the form of poetry, but he straight up stated that Will abused Stephanie when she was younger as well.

• Moderators

You know, this makes the ex going to a different parish make a little more sense. The first go around, she very well could have run into "You're saying Will did what? I just don't believe it. I've known him for years." After all, we are talking about a celebrity with a lot of local LE contacts.

You know, this makes the ex going to a different parish make a little more sense. The first go around, she very well could have run into "You're saying Will did what? I just don't believe it. I've known him for years." After all, we are talking about a celebrity with a lot of local LE contacts.

Oh no, they did arrest him on the first warrant and he posted $150,000.00 and they released the supposed victim back into his custody. That is what confused me. Then for the Ex to go to a different Parrish and file yet another charge and added stuff to it makes it all suspicious plus he had to post another $250,000.00 bond on that charge. There was no good ole boy stuff. He was arrested twice. 

1 victim. 2 arrests, the second with a new and improved story. It's a younger daughter, not Steph.

I know it’s not Steph, but I’m wondering if the woman involved is her mother? If this isn’t true and was just to be vindictive; she killed her daughters show and the income from it.

As you and I both know a vindictive ex can be crazy; I’m just trying to get the picture. And I’m making no assumptions about whether it’s true or not; I have no idea.

And who is the “ex-employee” they are talking about?

Well, if he/supporters didn't have $400K or property worth $400K to put up, he's gonna be out 40 grand just to bail bondsmen.

- OS

He gets that back if found not guilty and released minus a 10% fee. The bonding company is only guarantying he will appear in court and if he fails to appear the bonding company has to pay the $400,000.00 Hayden only has to come up with 10 % of that to get bonded out which meant he gave the bonding company $40,000.00 cash. The Bonding company will get 10% of the $40,000.00 or $4,000.00. The Bonding company can only get $4,000.00 even if convicted also. They will have to give him back $36,000.00. I have a buddy that owns 3 Bonding Companies with one of there right here in Gallatin where I live. The only thing a Bonding Company does is say that you will appear in Court when you are told to and if you fail to appear normally the judge will extend the case 30 days to give the bonding company time to get the Bounty Hunters finding the Bond Jumper before making them paid the whole bond.