Kids these days...

That drunk chick was a bit out of control but if I was in that room that guy would have been on the floor.

These are the people that are going to pay my social security.  :(

If they maintain enough brain cells to live and work.

I see girls pull stuff like this all the time. They push buttons because they know most men will do nothing. That girl thought she could do whatever she wanted and she would be protected because "men don't hit women." She ran into a man, if that's what you want to call him, that the law doesn't apply to. Not saying I agree with what he done because I don't. Just remember all dogs can bite.
  • Like 1

That drunk chick was a bit out of control but if I was in that room that guy would have been on the floor.

These are the people that are going to pay my social security. :(

Paying your (our) social security would imply they've got a job.

My retirement plan assume neither social security nor Medicare. I think both will either be completely gone or nothing like what our parents get.

Edit ... and I'll admit to having hit a girl in anger once. She sucker kicked me in the balls for no reason and I punched her square in the mouth before I collapsed. It busted her lip and nose but thankfully didn't knock out any teeth. Edited by peejman

Peejman, I would not have really called that a punch as much as I would have called it a reaction to an action that was totally uncalled for by the person that received the punch in the face. When a woman does something like that a man is going to react before he can think..............jmho     

I don't believe in a man hitting a woman out of rage or anger, drunk, sober, on dope or any other reason but a flash reaction to a sudden pain like you received would be totally understandable...........jmho

Edit ... and I'll admit to having hit a girl in anger once. She sucker kicked me in the balls for no reason and I punched her square in the mouth before I collapsed. It busted her lip and nose but thankfully didn't knock out any teeth.

I'm kind of torn on it. I would never raise my hand to a woman but at the same time I'm not gonna stand around be a punching bag either.

Pretty much sums it up for me. I will not stand to being hit with out defending myself. As far as the video gos, she got what she deserved. I am not sure I would have hit her, but I am darn sure I wouldn't have let her hit me like she hit that dude.

I'm kind of torn on it. I would never raise my hand to a woman but at the same time I'm not gonna stand around be a punching bag either.

I agree 100% but this guy wasn't in any more danger of being a punching bag than I am of winning Miss America. He tried getting thuggish, she called him on it, and he taught her not to assume so much. Surely a lot to talk over the next day at Denny's over eggs and toast, but for the night he would have and should have ended up in a heap.
  • Like 2

I agree 100% but this guy wasn't in any more danger of being a punching bag than I am of winning Miss America. He tried getting thuggish, she called him on it, and he taught her not to assume so much. Surely a lot to talk over the next day at Denny's over eggs and toast, but for the night he would have and should have ended up in a heap.

A fair assessment and probably how my friends and I would've handled it as well.
edd98f638bd6f18db76618fbfe4d5c5b.jpg

Sent from the future using a flux capacitor.
  • Like 1

Oh I'm with ya. I'm no saying the kid should have hit her but I could have understood it better if she was hitting him and he reacted with a punch or something. He waited and stood up acting like he was hard then threw a shot on her. That's just revenge not defense.

What about the two guys filming and refereeing to get it started then jump in with indignation when "he" crossed the line.
Just so many things upside down in that video to even be able to rationally analyze a right or wrong.
  • Like 1