Wrangler Jeans

DWARREN123

I'm thinking about trying a pair of these. Made in Tennessee.

http://www.americangusset.com/

I buy these jeans almost exclusively, now.  They are very well made, and the gusset makes them very comfortable.  They are expensive, but they have occasional sales, and I like the fact that it is a Tennessee business.

Never cared for Lee or Wrangler, but gave up on Levi's due to their anti-gun views and move overseas.

Just had a good experience with Wrangler for what it's worth.

Took advantage of a sale, buy two get one free a while back. One pair I bought looked fine but after three washings the seam appeared to come loose on the inner leg.

Went to the Wrangler site to comment on this and they ended up sending me a new pair after I returned the defective pair at their cost. 

I use to be a Levi only guy but I'm not giving $40 for a pair of jeans, tried Wrangler for $18 on sale at WalMart. The fit is better and they have more room for the "boy's".

They work for me.

My biggest compliant about all of them (not really related to the product) is that none of the stores carry them in a length past 34.  I'm not all that tall, but I wear a 36 inseam.  The latest jeans I have found in my length were from Academy Sports of all places.  I'm sure they are made in china or something, but they are comfortable, the right size, and priced right.  They are Magellan brand.

http://m.academy.com/shop/Product_10151_10051_789178_-1__true?color=Gray+Indigo&N=20001+10001&Ntt=jeans&Ntk=All

• Like 1

Oddly enough the Faded Glory Carpenters from the big W turned out to be the best fit for my akward frame. It's impossible to find a pair with my waist and inseam and still be comfortable in the groin area while not being restricting in my quad/thigh area. But lucky for me theres a Vietnamese somewhere with my dimensions :cool:

...tried Wrangler for $18 on sale at WalMart. The fit is better and they have more room for the "boy's".

They work for me.

Ditto.  Levi's just don't fit right, and unlike President Johnson, I can't call up for a custom job and tell them to add room from "where the zipper ends, back to my bunghole."

The relax straight Wrangler's at WalMart fit pretty good, though, so I'll stick with them until I find a better brand.

Ditto. Levi's just don't fit right, and unlike President Johnson, I can't call up for a custom job and tell them to add room from "where the zipper ends, back to my bunghole."

The relax straight Wrangler's at WalMart fit pretty good, though, so I'll stick with them until I find a better brand.

Rofl @ bunghole zipper !!

I didn't realize that Wrangler was no longer made in America.  They have their faults but I'm a Wrangler guy.  The appeal to me is that I am rough on jeans.  Wranglers don't hold up the best but by the time they are worn out they are trashed and stained anyway. Plus at $20 a pair I really don't worry too much about getting them dirty even when they are new.  So I went and looked at a few pairs to see where they were made, of current pairs that are in my rotation I found that they were made in Mexico, Kenya, and Nicaragua.  All of my favorite ones are made in Nicaragua, don't know if there is anything to that or not.   I tend to like the thinner material as it softens up and gets comfortable quicker.  Personally I tend to own two types of clothes, work clothes and dress clothes with not a whole lot in between.  I have a hard time spending $80 on a pair of jeans when my new jeans are my good pants and my older ones are my designated work pants.