Crown Vic gang

After watching gran Torino again I laughed when I saw this, guy was playing music through a loudspeaker in his grill that sounded like a bag o bobcats getting beating w a stick. He raced to every traffic light getting cut off by the Latinos at every red one. I heard this was a local gang but they seemed to stupid to have any organization at all..
Introducing :
The crown Vic boys:
0275949c0eaae2632c9b49a44c708885.jpg

Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 2

My wife (then girlfriend) used to live in the same apartment complex as one of those guys. Might have even been that very one, looks pretty similar. I never went over to see her without going armed, and got her moved out of there as soon as I convinced her that there were better places to live! 

I had a Crown Vic before being Crown Vic was cool.

'93 model, seafoam green. The 4.6L engine went out at 60K miles and I had to have it rebuilt. Finally got rid of it when the rear passenger side roof started leaking. Other than that, it was roomy and comfy, but I've never had a desire to own another.

Anyways, isn't a Lincoln Towncar just a dressed up Crown Vic?

Pffft! They ain't nothing. I gots a 99 Grand Marquis, an 04 Crown Vic, and an 04 Town Car. I am my own club. Like the Marquis best, 235,000 miles and still getting 25 miles to the gallon highway.

They would be affiliated to the Crown Vic Boys.

Now the Chrysler Fifth Avenue Dandies and the Impala Playas, those would be the rival gangs.

What about the Chrysler 300 Gentleman's Club or the Lexus Lads?  And where would the all-female gang the Lincoln Ladies fit in to all of this?

Edited by JAB

A bunch of losers like their fathers and father's fathers.

Lo there do I see my Father........drunk on the couch

Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning....all drunk on their couches.

They bid me to join them.......drunk on the couch and to bring more beer!

• Like 2

After watching gran Torino again I laughed when I saw this, guy was playing music through a loudspeaker in his grill that sounded like a bag o bobcats getting beating w a stick. He raced to every traffic light getting cut off by the Latinos at every red one. I heard this was a local gang but they seemed to stupid to have any organization at all..
Introducing :
The crown Vic boys:0275949c0eaae2632c9b49a44c708885.jpg

I've seen that , the BagOBobcats is cracking me up !
  • Administrator

Lo there do I see my Father........drunk on the couch

Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning....all drunk on their couches.

They bid me to join them.......drunk on the couch and to bring more beer!

^^^ This... is funny. :lol: