Shootings in Chattanooga and Cleveland?!?!

Foxnews just showed a brief aerial view of the Naval Operations Center and there at least two bodies dressed in camouflage uniforms laying on the ground in a motor pool.  They just are also showing the car.  Looks like the gunman crashed it though the front gate.  They are saying he sprayed the building with automatic weapons fires (Foxnews words not mine).

Yeah, Stuart Varney in for Cavuto.  I bet it wasn't full auto though, hardly ever is when you hear "automatic".

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

OS did you see the aerial shot of the motor pool with bodies in it?

Yeah, but not closely. Thought I only saw one body.

The entrance to the whole thing on Amnicola isn't even manned, dunno whether he had to crash anything to get into motor pool part or just drove in? Car doesn't look trashed in the front?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

There were two bodies.  Gates at reserve centers are not usually manned. While there are weapons located at reserve centers, there is usually little, if any ammunition located there.  Something tells me that is about to change. Part of the fence was bent back and damaged.

Edited by Moped
  • Like 1

..........................................................What I'm kind of hoping is one of these terrorist(s) try this where a bunch of folks are legally carrying concealed weapons. If said folks have a modicum of training and grit things would be interesting.  

Me too, Neighbor. But with a handgun prohibited sign on the front door where the attacks occur, it isn't likely that will happen - those people know how to read a sign announcing the area as an unarmed victim zone. I'm sure they also know our servicemen aren't armed in CONUS.

Foxnews just showed a brief aerial view of the Naval Operations Center and there at least two bodies dressed in camouflage uniforms laying on the ground in a motor pool.  They just are also showing the car.  Looks like the gunman crashed it though the front gate.  They are saying he sprayed the building with automatic weapons fires (Foxnews words not mine).

Almost sounds like carefully placed shots to kill 4 people, The spray he did at the first target wasn't that effective.

That sign on the door didn't work.

He was outside in a car, never went inside... just peppered the place. Then went to the Reserve Center on Amnicola Highway and killed 4 Marines before being taken out by local law enforcement. Prayers for the families of the Marines that were killed, and the officer and others that were wounded. Sad day in Chattanooga.

That "Reserve Center" is located adjacent to the Riverwalk area, huge playgrounds, etc. right next to it. Just fortunate that no one else was hurt. KUDO'S to the CPD and Hamilton County Sheriff's Departments.

• Like 3

Anyone else think of White Guys when the news says "Domestic Terrorism"?   Sounds like they are trying to spin it like when they say "teens" when the perps are really 19 year old adults.

Not with a name like Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

This holes in the glass door were awfully big.  Could have been a .30 caliber weapon.  Hard to say. 

BTW, sorry for the multiple posts.  I was just putting facts out there as they were reported in the press conference.

Yes and no.  I have seen pellet gun holes in glass that you could put a nickel into on the back side -- it blows out a weird cone shaped hole and the backside is very large, and its very weird how nearly perfectly cone-shaped the holes are.   I dunno about real guns, but its possible the holes are bigger than the bullet by anywhere from a tiny to a very large margin.   Also, a 9mm carbine is going to make a .33 or larger hole in glass.   Its not the best indicator of weapon type.

We will know what they tell us, which has about a 75% chance of being incorrect.

• Like 1

There were two bodies.  Gates at reserve centers are not usually manned. While there are weapons located at reserve centers, there is usually little, if any ammunition located there.  Something tells me that is about to change. Part of the fence was bent back and damaged.

Yeah, see that now. That L shaped part of fence around car was dragged there as he busted through gate. I thought it was some barrier they had put up around it or something while investigating.

- OS

Well The Tennessean's saying the shooter was a 2012 Engineering Graduate from UTC. Looks like he was still living with his family. Educated here, radicalized either online or ??? 

I wonder about his family then. One would think they would have a hint he was being radicalized. 

• Like 1

To be fair, apparently he is commuting the sentences, not pardoning them.

- OS

Roger. I don't know the specifics and it may very well be that these folks got ridiculous sentences for minor crimes.

Don't know why he needs to visit prisoners though. He usually only goes somewhere for votes or money.

Not with a name like Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

First report I heard was "white male"

I do have to say though, this murderer has a name as Hawaiian as Barak Hussein Obama, hard to believe he's Kuwaiti. :/
  • Like 1

We've been saying it for how long?  These rag heads are here, they've been getting set up and ready to go, all under the politically correct protection act of Hippy Skippy Amerika.  

This is going to a much more common place thing in the days to come.  

• Like 4

First report I heard was "white male"

I do have to say though, this murderer has a name as Hawaiian as Barak Hussein Obama, hard to believe he's Kuwaiti. :/

'Fraid I'm missing the joke?

btw, here's first pic I've seen:

Tennessee-Shooter-640x480.jpg

Edited by Oh Shoot

When are people gonna finally give up on their PC hopes and dreams and finally admit that Islam has declared war on the rest of the world? I keep remembering the videos of so-called "peaceful muslims" dancing in the streets and celebrating after 9/11.  :censored:

I'm just too pissed right now. I better shut up.

• Like 9

Local churches were responsible for bringing many here to Nashville with hopes of converting them to Christianity. Here's an older article I found that discusses their numbers and community leaders here in Nashville. Guess we only have ourselves to blame for their numbers here, and now MNPD and metro gov are clamoring to add them to the payroll to be PC. http://www.newenglishreview.org/Rebecca_Bynum/Muslim_Organization_in_Nashville,_Tennessee:_An_Overview/

I'm all for trying to help but you dont sh*t in your own back yard...convert them some place else.

IF ONLY, this would wake people up. If only this would open people's eyes to who our enemy is then maybe, just maybe these Marines would have lost their lives for SOMETHING. As it is, no one will see squat. These men died for nothing. What shameful waste.

Meanwhile, the news anchor just said "no word on whether the weapons were obtained legally yet"
Who gives a !!!!!!!!
  • Like 8