Multiple Dead in Oregon College Shooting

Oh Shoot

10-15 people killed in one spot = national news. Same killed Every weekend in chicago...

Yep...Chicago, Detroit, New York, Baltimore.......do a search "people shot in (fill in a city) this weekend"  You will be amazed.  I just did this on the cities I listed and the results are crazy. The problem is not guns, it's morally corrupt people. Of course we all know that. I also just did some snooping around liberal websites and of course they are all screaming about the NRA, guns, everything but the moral decay of our society.

Took the words out of my mouth. Did not wait 1 min to turn it political. What a POS!

I turned the TV to a different channel as soon as he came on, I can't stand to see that mans face and I refuse to listen to his propaganda, today was like another Christmas present to him, I seriously believe he gets excited about these tragedies just so he can exploit them to his Obamabots and non-thinking sheeple. I don't believe he has the slightest bit of sympathy for the families whatsoever. Watch for Hillary to be next soon.

And don't hold your breath for him to comment about the recent assinations/murders of police officers since he's a racist cop hater.

• Like 3

Prayers to the victims and their families. Obammy just said that "we know that states with the most gun laws have the fewest gun crimes" really I thought Chicago had some mighty tough laws. I swear nothing that comes out of the potus's mouth is the truth. I have wondered when the next shooting spree would happen so that stricter gun laws can be enacted or better yet why don't we just ban the private ownership of guns and ammo and be done with it. Then at last it will be like Nazi Germany, and the rest of the world that couldn't or can't own guns. Maybe that would make the U.N. happy. I will never quit being amazed by the idiots on the left that really believe that banning guns would solve all the shooting crimes. All one has to do is look at the U.K or Australia and see how that has worked. Like all the refugees on TV, if they had not given their governments all the power and kept some AK's they wouldn't be in quite the sad shape they are in. But we will soon have our "fair share" of them over here.

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but FoxNews showed a picture of an empty casing on the ground with a number tag over it. It was a brass handgun caliber casing, couldn't tell if it was 9mm or .45acp but it was clear it wasn't .556 or 7.62x39. Don't know if it was a casing from the police or the shooter, it was just a pic and no comment.

Edited by K191145

I hate to say it, but if that is true, it may be the only saving grace for the gun discussion. It will certainly focus on the religious aspect assuming the killer was Muslim.

And if he was an atheist, christian or buddhist do you think the discussion would be the same? If I recall correctly, at least one or two major events in the past were done by atheists.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
I don't. But I would say it doesn't matter no matter the religion if he did in fact ask about it. I don't think an atheist would ask. There is also a difference between being of a certain faith and committing a crime in the name of that faith. I was simply saying assume by the odds, but you are correct, it shouldn't matter. Only that they did it in the name of their faith is the issue. Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 1

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but FoxNews showed a picture of an empty casing on the ground with a number tag over it. It was a brass handgun caliber casing, couldn't tell if it was 9mm or .45acp but it was clear it wasn't .556 or 7.62x39. Don't know if it was a casing from the police or the shooter, it was just a pic and no comment.

MSNBC talking head has stated handgun was used, but possibly more than one gun used. We'll see.

- OS

Took the words out of my mouth. Did not wait 1 min to turn it political. What a POS!

Of course he took it to a political argument...he's the most power politician in the country. 

If the President came out and lambasted the states for not allowing permit carry on campuses, or Constitutional Carry, that would be political as well...except our side would explode with praise instead of rage.

• Like 1

I just had a blast on Facebook. Posted this...

Obama is on TV selling guns again.

And then, one of my Libtard buddies from Chicago posted this...

sooner or later America will wake up and stop putting these killing machines in the hands of crazy people.....even though your NRA will do everything possible to see that they can get them... 

And then it was on! There was a TGO'er or two in the fray, and even more gun guys from across the country. I love Facebook! :)

• Like 1

Of course he took it to a political argument...he's the most power politician in the country. 

If the President came out and lambasted the states for not allowing permit carry on campuses, or Constitutional Carry, that would be political as well...except our side would explode with praise instead of rage.

The point is that he didn't need to take a political stance at all, just give condolences. Specially due to the fact that he just bold a$$ lies to the lemmings.

• Like 1

I just had a blast on Facebook. Posted this...

Obama is on TV selling guns again.

And then, one of my Libtard buddies from Chicago posted this...

sooner or later America will wake up and stop putting these killing machines in the hands of crazy people.....even though your NRA will do everything possible to see that they can get them...

And then it was on! There was a TGO'er or two in the fray, and even more gun guys from across the country. I love Facebook! :)

Is it private? Not on FB but the wife is. I want to read. It's probably gold.

Now take this with a grain of salt...it is the NY Post...

“The shooter was lining people up and asking if they were Christian,” she wrote. “If they said yes, then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs."

I've seen this on another forum as well.

And not having any demographic information yet to be released on the shooter, one has to wonder why?  It probably doesn't fit the left's narrative very well I would suppose.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/01/oregon-gunman-singled-out-christians-during-rampage/

The point is that he didn't need to take a political stance at all, just give condolences. Specially due to the fact that he just bold a$$ lies to the lemmings.

He did what he felt he needed to do.  I'd be politicizing it in his place, just for the other side.  Even if I don't agree, and know his statements were misleading, I'm still not upset he said them.  This thread got political at post #10, so why should we expect an actual politician to behave any differently?

It's just the world we live in.

• Like 3
They will still spin it to say we need to ban these "killing machines with ghost mag clips that go bang and shoot 700 bullet casings a second at high range very much speed!"

Honestly this administration can get bent.

All this PC crap, no one wants to take responsibility.

This puke was probably on some sort of drugs because he was "depressed" Sally Rottencrotch wouldnt grease his chicken or had "ADHD" because he butt-chugs Monsters or Red Bulls.

Then they will blame it on "big pharma" on the NRA, on Our Lord or on Donald Trump.

The bodies arent even cold yet and fucktards like the Huff Post, Vice and our Salafist-In-Charge are politicizing it.

Gun laws dont work. I have seen more NFA weapons growing up in the Bronx than legally. Every weekend someone I know has a another aquaintance that gets killed by someone and it doesnt even make the NY Post Obituary section.

America is TOO used to blaming everything and everyone else, not taking responsibility and trying to make a political campaign about it. Fucking vultures.

They can get fucked.

Sorry in advance, but stuff like this pisses me the hell off.

Prayers to the families and loved ones.

...Except the ATF agents there. Because the ATF can also get bent.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

Yep...Chicago, Detroit, New York, Baltimore.......do a search "people shot in (fill in a city) this weekend"  You will be amazed.  I just did this on the cities I listed and the results are crazy. The problem is not guns, it's morally corrupt people. Of course we all know that. I also just did some snooping around liberal websites and of course they are all screaming about the NRA, guns, everything but the moral decay of our society.

Don't forget about Memphis.  That city has one of the highest murder rates in the US.

Here is the data from the latest FBI Uniform Crime Report that shows the murder rates per 100,000 residents for each state and the District of Columbia.  I have ranked them from lowest murder rate to highest.  States that saw an increase between 2013 and 2014 are listed.  As you can see, many of the states seen as bastions of liberal villainy and scum have lower murder rates than Bible Belt states like Tennessee.  Politics has virtually nothing to do with crime. Factors like urbanization, income inequality, number of young people in the population, and level of cultural acceptance for violence are all commonly found to be correlated with crime.

1) NH   0.9
2) ME  1.6

MN  1.6
    VT   1.6

3) HI    1.8

4) IA    1.9 (+ 46.3%)

5) ID    2.0 (+ 8.9%)

OR  2.0
    MA  2.0

6) SD   2.3 (+ 10.1)

UT   2.3 (+ 29.6%)

7) CT   2.4
     RI    2.4 

8) WA  2.5 (+ 2.9%)

9) WY  2.7

10) CO  2.8
11) NE   2.9

WI   2.9 (+ 1.2%)

12) ND  3.0 (+ 34.6%)
13) KS   3.1
      NY   3.1
14) KY   3.6 

MT   3.6 (+ 59.5%)
15) NJ    3.9

16) OH   4.0
      WV  4.0 (+ 19.6%)
17) VA   4.1 (+ 4.9%)

18) CA   4.4
      TX   4.4 (+ 2.1%)

19) OK   4.5

20) AZ   4.7

21) NM  4.8
      PA   4.8 (+ 0.5%)

22) IN    5.0
23) NC   5.1 (+ 9.1%)

24) IL     5.3
25) MI    5.4

26) AK   5.6 (+20.7%)
      AR   5.6 (+ 4.2%)
27) AL    5.7

GA   5.7 (+ 2.0%)

TN   5.7 (+ 9.9 %)

28) DE   5.8 (+ 30.2%)

FL    5.8 (+ 16.5%)

29) MD   6.1
30) SC    6.4 (+0.7%)

31) MO   6.6 (+ 8.9%)
32) MS    8.6 (+ 18.8%)

33) LA    10.3

34) DC   15.9 (+ 0.4%)

Latest from various sources:

"Multiple law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation identified the gunman as 26-year-old Chris Harper Mercer. Investigators have interviewed members of his family and friends, they said."

"Gunman Identified as Chris Harper Mercer

A law enforcement official has identified the gunman as Chris Harper Mercer, 26, and said he had three weapons, handguns and at least one long gun.

It was not clear whether he fired them all. Law enforcement officials said he lived in the Roseburg area, and they said one witness said that he asked about peoples’ religions before he began firing.

“He appears to be an angry young man who was very filled with hate,” one law enforcement official said."

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Don't forget about Memphis.  That city has one of the highest murder rates in the US.

Here is the data from the latest FBI Uniform Crime Report that shows the murder rates per 100,000 residents for each state and the District of Columbia.  I have ranked them from lowest murder rate to highest.  States that saw an increase between 2013 and 2014 are listed.  As you can see, many of the states seen as bastions of liberal villainy and scum have lower murder rates than Bible Belt states like Tennessee.  Politics has virtually nothing to do with crime. Factors like urbanization, income inequality, number of young people in the population, and level of cultural acceptance for violence are all commonly found to be correlated with crime.

Yea, but do the same for US cities.  State stats do little to give you the scope of the problems you outlined.

I just hope we don't go too far down the rabbit hole on this one, the conspiracy shit gets more annoying than the libtard antigunners.

Would have given anything to be in that room when he lined those people up, he would have had a knife through his throat or I would've had a bullet in the face, but be damned if I would have lined up like cattle and be willingly shot.

Wish one person in there was illegally carrying and took the guy out before he was able to get a round off.  That is the only way this story would've ended well.

• Like 1

Latest from various sources:

"Multiple law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation identified the gunman as 26-year-old Chris Harper Mercer. Investigators have interviewed members of his family and friends, they said."

"Gunman Identified as Chris Harper Mercer

A law enforcement official has identified the gunman as Chris Harper Mercer, 26, and said he had three weapons, handguns and at least one long gun.

It was not clear whether he fired them all. Law enforcement officials said he lived in the Roseburg area, and they said one witness said that he asked about peoples’ religions before he began firing.

“He appears to be an angry young man who was very filled with hate,” one law enforcement official said."

- OS

I think i'll avoid the news about it for a couple of days until some real facts about it come out. Now that the news knows the parasites name, soon they will have his photo and make him famous which I believe is something he wanted most of all and the media gladly gives them the fame they want.