Multiple Dead in Oregon College Shooting

Oh Shoot

The trace requires the compliance of the dealer to look back through their logs, it's not on a federal system.

But how do they figure out what FFL to even ask? Is it that they start with the manufacture and there is a record to which FFL the gun first went to? There must be because unless there was a receipt laying around, how would you ever know what FFL to look at?

But how do they figure out what FFL to even ask? Is it that they start with the manufacture and there is a record to which FFL the gun first went to? There must be because unless there was a receipt laying around, how would you ever know what FFL to look at?

That's what I was wondering, the ATF would need a starting point.

You guys can’t be serious? This is a Hoax or was planned, and Sandy Hook didn’t happen?

I would hate to admit that I had so much hate in my heart for my government that I would think they planned or participated in any of this. Obama is a low life for using this and the past events for political gain; but involved? That’s ridiculous. Common sense should tell you how many people would need to be involved and keep their mouths shut; it just isn’t possible.

It makes us all look ridiculous when the discussion goes that way.
  • Like 2

You guys can’t be serious? This is a Hoax or was planned, and Sandy Hook didn’t happen?

I would hate to admit that I had so much hate in my heart for my government that I would think they planned or participated in any of this. Obama is a low life for using this and the past events for political gain; but involved? That’s ridiculous. Common sense should tell you how many people would need to be involved and keep their mouths shut; it just isn’t possible.

It makes us all look ridiculous when the discussion goes that way.

I have no doubt they would do it. My skepticism lies in their ability. If the federal government couldn't make a simple website work, they'd be hard pressed to pull a scam like this off.  I do, however, believe a lot of this isn't as cut and dried as it may appear.

Hoax probably wasn't the best way to put it, but how hard would it be to find and hire some poor derranged soul to do something like we see here?

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1

I have no doubt they would do it. My skepticism lies in their ability. If the federal government couldn't make a simple website work, they'd be hard pressed to pull a scam like this off.  I do, however, believe a lot of this isn't as cut and dried as it may appear.

Hoax probably wasn't the best way to put it, but how hard would it be to find and hire some poor derranged soul to do something like we see here?

Kill kids? You are seriously saying that you think someone from our government sought out someone to kill children? Someone evil enough to kill innocent children, or someone that would seek out such a person to do the job, would not be interested in politics or gun control. You just can’t really have rational conversation about it; so I guess I’ll leave it at that.

Dead serious, sorry I don't believe everything NBC tells me.   I also don't put it past our government to blatantly lie.

As far as I am concerned I truly believe there are more bald faced liars in the gooberment than there are people whom tell the truth. Just look at the IRS scandal, the planned parenthood, Benghazi, Hillary's server/cellphone etc/

• Like 1

As far as I am concerned I truly believe there are more bald faced liars in the gooberment than there are people whom tell the truth. Just look at the IRS scandal, the planned parenthood, Benghazi, Hillary's server/cellphone etc/

So because Hillary is lying about email you believe the government is behind these mass shootings? To what end... Gun control?

No question some of the biggest bald faced liars are in the gooberment but the thing is none of them are that good at it.... There is no way that they could orchestrate such an elaborate ruse without screwing up somewhere, something or someone talking....

There are plenty of self centered people out there that would do anything imaginable if they think it will get them ahead a little, we call a lot of them politicians and there are plenty more willing to roll over for a dollar.

So because Hillary is lying about email you believe the government is behind these mass shootings? To what end... Gun control?

That isn't what I said or implied. I said that the gooberment was full of a bunch of lying politicians!! That being said, I wouldn't trust them not to do anything that may put more power or money in their greedy hands.

Edited by Dirtshooter

If you want to talk about scary you should hear people's thoughts on this in college. They want to cower and hide and think that the police/ security will save them. Even if they did chose to fight back they want someone else to do it for them. I understand why we continue to be attacked because of this soft mindset. Just let us carry guns on campus. Seriously with this weak willed mindset we are screwed IMO.

At the new job we had the best active shooter training I've been to.  No one can carry, but we're lucky enough to have at least half a dozen police in the building, with dozens more less than 500 feet away in another building.  Anyways...

The chief is big into studying these types of incidents and during the training he told us a few things that go against the silliness that are normally taught:

1. GTFO of the building ASAP, out a window, out a door out a wall or whatever it takes.

2. Don't stop for anyone, even the injured in the halls on your way out.  These shooters always go for groups of people over individuals and you just put both your lives at a greater risk by stopping.

3. If you're wth a group of people and see the shooter and feel the need to act, make sure you are 100% committed and 100% on the same page, willing to follow it through even if it means killing them (just like the 9/11 badasses on flight 93)

4.  Barricade yourself in a room as a last resort, then they showed us how to use a belt or other things to jam up a door that can't be locked - that was pretty interesting and worked.

5.  Most importantly, while you are running to get out of the building, do not carry anything and make sure your hands can be easily seen, especially if you're coming around corners.

He followed up with the leaving injured people thing saying that they are training paramedics to come through with police and treat victims as they clear the building.  So don't worry about them.

Edited by Sam1

Seems to be falling out of the news quickly as it turns out to be a 26 year old Muslim shooter.

I totally tuned this out yesterday as I knew the talking heads were just shouting theories yesterday with no proof. 

I don't want to want talking head soap operas.  I expected the story to change several times before any real information would be available.

The news and anti's where hoping for a semi normal person that snapped, however they got a Muslim shooter so they are now wanting to bury the news story with nothing to see here.

That is why I am late to even post in this thread.

Now the news barely even wants to cover the story of Chris Mintz.  I bet he doesn't get invited to the White House for a meet and greet with Obama.

Edited by vontar
  • Like 1

If you don't think Hillary would have someone knocked off, you need to read up on the trail of dead bodies of people she and Bill dealt with back in Arkansas.

• Like 3

Kill kids? You are seriously saying that you think someone from our government sought out someone to kill children? Someone evil enough to kill innocent children, or someone that would seek out such a person to do the job, would not be interested in politics or gun control. You just can’t really have rational conversation about it; so I guess I’ll leave it at that.

That would be called Planned Parenthood. Edited by toby1304
  • Like 3

I don't think anyone has to stage these horrible events. Every single one of these miserable slugs is just like this guy, who admitted he wanted notoriety, as they end their miserable lives. Every single news media outlet is more than happy to oblige them with coverage for days and/or weeks. This immediately sets the stage for another miserable slug to play copy cat and plan his "glorious" exit. Money trumps common sense every time.

• Like 1
Obama refuses to deal with mental health issues surrounding mass killings.

Instead his solution is to restrict access to weapons and ammunition. 4 guns is an "arsenal"

Look for executive action on ammo sales in the days to come.

And NOTHING to improve access to mental healthcare which is completely inadequate

"In answer to those who argue that mental illness lies at the root of America's mass shooting epidemic, Obama said the key was to limit access to guns for the tiny minority of mentally ill people who turn violent.

"The only thing we can do is make sure that they can't have an entire arsenal when something snaps in them," he said."

http://news.yahoo.com/portrait-emerges-us-college-shooter-motive-mystery-164455574.html