Everything weapons got hammered!!!!!!!!!

sybo

Just saw the channel 4 news that Everything Weapons  in Brentwood got the ~*^£ kicked out of it...looks like someone drove through the front door through the security doors everything.  I hope there was not a lot stolen and I wish the best for David and his family !!  Freaking thieves ..............

Ugh. Hoping the criminals got away with little to nothing; however, with what is at stake these days-- and who might be looking for easy ways to gather a massive amount of firepower across the country, the days of leaving weapons out on wire locks overnight are over.  I'll gladly pay $5 more per firearm at a place where everything is placed in a concrete room at night. 

You don't have to prevent entry - you just have to make it take enough time that it's not worth it.

* I hope authorities are treating this as a bigger deal than they are letting on.

Edited by Peace
  • Administrator

UGH!  I hate thieves.  Photos from WSMV's coverage follow.  The story says that three masked suspects ransacked the store after smashing a stolen minivan through the front.

If you know anything, obviously contact the Brentwood TN police department.

12315557_G.jpg

12316135_G.jpg

2 hours ago, ken56 said:

So how long did it take the police to respond?

I don't mean to seem snarky but why does that matter? It wouldn't take more than 3-5 minutes to clean a place out. Cops would have had to be around the corner in order to catch these guys.

Edited by Erik88
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, TGO David said:

I don't know if the landowner would allow it, but I certainly would have bollards in front of my stores for the sake of security.

BollardsShallowS40.jpg

Yup.  Good security measures don't always have to be an eyesore.

Also worth considering is another layer between the front door and the guns.  Kind of like how some UPS stores leave the front with the individual boxes open with a code for after hours, but put up a barrier to protect the rest of the store.  Would be layout dependent, but prudent if doable.

3 hours ago, bersaguy said:

This seems to where it is becoming a trend with driving a vehicle through the front of a gun store. I truly hope they catch the A$$ $oles that did this and I truly hope David and family did not lose much of any value..............:mad:

It"s been going on for decades.In 1991 Guns Galore in Chattanooga was broken into the same way.Police said it was a group hitting different cities.One of the guns that was recovered later was in the possession of a LEO in Ala.

Just now, ggwilde said:

Sam just wants something that will blow up! I actually like that plan.  

I'm just saying what every single person on here is thinking. Stuff really gets under my skin... We (law abiding people) get hammered with gun laws, and just like Greg said, these criminals steal ####ing guns and ruin someone's store/livelihood and get off with slaps on the wrist if they ever are even caught with stolen firearms in tow.

• Like 2
  • Moderators
10 minutes ago, Sam1 said:

I'm just saying what every single person on here is thinking. Stuff really gets under my skin... We (law abiding people) get hammered with gun laws, and just like Greg said, these criminals steal ####ing guns and ruin someone's store/livelihood and get off with slaps on the wrist if they ever are even caught with stolen firearms in tow.

I agree 100%. My brother is a Sergeant with NC Corrections department .  It's a joke what they deal with on a daily basis. It's an even bigger joke what felons are allowed to get away with.  We all have to pay in higher prices for products, insurance,  etc. 

6 hours ago, TGO David said:

I don't know if the landowner would allow it, but I certainly would have bollards in front of my stores for the sake of security.

BollardsShallowS40.jpg

Perhaps they could put in a little extra effort and contour them to match the proportions of some common rounds.

• Like 1