We are not alone

1 hour ago, Grayfox54 said:

My prediction: These hearings will go on for days, maybe weeks. Tons of people will testify. Hundreds of questions will be asked. And in the end, the final report will read "Inconclusive". 🙄

Sounds about right.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Snaveba said:

TBH, this is the first I have heard that there was a Congressional hearing about UFOs. But, I pretty much ignore much beyond local  news anymore. 

Pretty much feel the same. Even some local is so much BS I just go for the headlines and the weather wizards guess-work.

As far as the ET visitations...while I do not discount the thoughts of life on other worlds. I'm not a firm believer in either direction.

Not able to quote this well, but when Jesus was leaving His discipiles...didn't He tell them something along the lines of "I go to shepherd other sheep"? I have always thought that might be a reference to those who became the Mormans.

Just my pitiful thoughts and opinions on it. I do think it might be the heighth of hipoprocy to think we are the only children of God. Isn't it possible other "tribes" might be in places we don't know of or understand? I personally think that way more than the 2-headed, four-armed creatures I read about in my SYFY realms. Maybe even some beautiful women even.

But these are just the musings of an under-read, claim-to-be Christian working his way to God and Glory.

1 hour ago, -boatman- said:

Sounds about right.

3 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

My prediction: These hearings will go on for days, maybe weeks. Tons of people will testify. Hundreds of questions will be asked. And in the end, the final report will read "Inconclusive". 🙄

Suppose these could be more "false flag" things to distract us from the misdeeds of the Biden Clan? Talking with my wife tonight, I suggested that we've seen only the beginning of their lies and decietfull actions.

I'm beginning to wonder if we might find that the Biden/Obama misdeeds will rival those of the Clintons. Might even surpass them. After all, as far as we know, the Clintons were only involved with the Russian and Chinese.

Joe and the Big O may be dealing with more than just the UKraine "governments". Lots and lots of money seems to appear in the family accounts. Where is it all coming from?

5 hours ago, hipower said:

Suppose these could be more "false flag" things to distract us from the misdeeds of the Biden Clan?

Absolutely not. The MSM is barely even covering this story. If anything, the opposite is happening. Yesterday I went on CNN, FOX and NPR after the hearing and all 3 were talking about Hunter Biden's plea deal but there was no mention of the hearing on their main page. 

9 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

The hearing is already over. Lasted 2 hours. 

Now it's up to Congress to try and get to the bottom of this. 

6 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Absolutely not. The MSM is barely even covering this story. If anything, the opposite is happening. Yesterday I went on CNN, FOX and NPR after the hearing and all 3 were talking about Hunter Biden's plea deal but there was no mention of the hearing on their main page. 

Have to disagrre with you on this Erik. This line of Alien/UFO comments have been around most, if not all this year. Short duration coverage this week? Yes.

But the push to bring this to the general public continues. Why?

On 7/20/2023 at 9:50 AM, Erik88 said:

3 witnesses have been identified for the hearing next week. 

Burchett is leading the charge. 

“This is ridiculous, folks. Either they do exist or they don’t exist,” Burchett said. “They keep telling us they don’t exist, but they block every opportunity for us to get a hold of the information to prove if they do exist. We are going to get to the bottom of it, whatever the truth may be. We are done with the coverup.”

https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/ufo/oversight-uap-ufo-hearing-what-to-expect/

Burchett can think that all he wants. Black programs don't exist for a reason. Members of Congress might be shocked and mildly insulted at the idea that there's things they don't need to know. 

Meanwhile, a few people see this coverage, smile to themselves, and go on with their daily lives.  

On 7/27/2023 at 12:30 PM, peejman said:

Burchett can think that all he wants. Black programs don't exist for a reason. Members of Congress might be shocked and mildly insulted at the idea that there's things they don't need to know. 

Meanwhile, a few people see this coverage, smile to themselves, and go on with their daily lives.  

Legit Black programs have congressional oversite, any program that does not is illegal because there is no appropriation to fund them.  If the UFO/UAP programs exist, they should have a line of accounting somewhere, it may not be available to every congressman, but some committee or another should have knowledge of it.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Omega said:

Legit Black programs have congressional oversite, any program that does not is illegal because there is no appropriation to fund them.  If the UFO/UAP programs exist, they should have a line of accounting somewhere, it may not be available to every congressman, but some committee or another should have knowledge of it.

Well...I mean...theoretically it would be possible for an entity to go sell a bunch of drugs to sell fund their black projects.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GlockSpock said:

Well...I mean...theoretically it would be possible for an entity to go sell a bunch of drugs to sell fund their black projects.

Well sure, but there are not too many career military men left that will take one for the team when someone finds out.

15 hours ago, Omega said:

True, but I'm guessing Burchett isn't on the "need to know" list. He wouldn't be leading the investigation if he was.  But the people who know can't acknowledge what a waste of time and money this is. Just like the Navy/CIA couldn't acknowledge that they knew what happened to the Titan submersible moments after it happened.