The Wife and I just had the sex talk with the boys.

• Alleycat72 changed the title to The Wife and I just had the sex talk with the boys.
1 minute ago, Pain103 said:

Dang, you done traumatized them using the big bananas. Didn't you know you got to use baby carrots. lol 

My Wife told them that they would grow in to them. LOL.

Trying my best to make it a funny and educational experience. I don't want to be an early grandfather. Last night they had to explain were babies come from. Tonight they had to explain how you get STDs and how to prevent them. I pulled out the condoms and said "show me". They looked horrified. I probably should have pulled out the bananas first. 

• Haha 8
5 minutes ago, TripleGGG said:

Did you and your wife learn anything? 🤪

In all seriousness, Great job. Most parents ignore this. 

Well out of our 4 kids, only one is biologically related to us. I think we have the prevention thing down. LOL 

8 minutes ago, Garufa said:

There ain’t but one way to put them things on.  Does it really require a demonstration? 😀

I'm not taking their word for it. They've never even seen a condom. My Wife yelling "your putting it on backwards" was priceless. 

Edited by Alleycat72
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, Alleycat72 said:

I'm not taking their word for it. They've never even seen a condom. My Wife yelling "your putting it on backwards" was priceless. 

Where's the priceless emoji? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.