Memphis Block Party

50 minutes ago, pop pop said:

Why is it no one even wants to discuss the elephant in the room. Who is killing who, mostly. 

Because that would be Politically Incorrect to talk about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, eRay said:

Because that would be Politically Incorrect to 

11 minutes ago, eRay said:

Because that would be Politically Incorrect to talk about.

What’s not Politically Incorrect at this point lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pop pop said:

Why is it no one even wants to discuss the elephant in the room. Who is killing who, mostly. 

I don't think anyone wants to get banned, even for speaking truth...

• Like 3

300 shots fired and 8 hits!? That's not good, even for untrained thugs.

However, it's better than the results than in the officer acorn shooting and those 2 are trained LEOs. LOL

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, BigK said:

300 shots fired and 8 hits!? That's not good, even for untrained thugs.

However, it's better than the results than in the officer acorn shooting and those 2 are trained LEOs. LOL

When you hold the gun sideways and shove the gun forward with each shot, all while grabbing your crotch, well, accuracy can be a bit less than perfect.  They just need to get a red dot.  

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, deerslayer said:

When you hold the gun sideways and shove the gun forward with each shot, all while grabbing your crotch, well, accuracy can be a bit less than perfect.  They just need to get a red dot.  

But, But..the extra push makes it faster!

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, deerslayer said:

It's like a kid who winds their arm up 3 times before they throw a ball.

• Administrator
On 4/21/2024 at 2:26 PM, pop pop said:

I am white and I do not live in a bad neighborhood, so I am speaking way out of turn on this one... but I have a suspicion that there are a LOT of people in those bad neighborhoods who are more sick of that #### than any of us on the sidelines are.  Because they live with it daily and often are somewhat captive to it.

Who is killing whom is best answered by saying it's criminals doing the killing and sometimes it's other criminals who get killed, but often it's also innocent people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The elephant in the room that no one is ignoring, if you talk to good people who live in those neighborhoods, is that there is a pervasive culture that glamorizes violence.  And those good people are sick of that #### too.

I don't have any answers.  Just observations and sympathy for the people who want out and can't seem to find a way.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, deerslayer said:

It is peculiar how the left is not shrieking about “another mass shooting.”

Politicians on both sides use caskets as podiums, only when it suits their agendas.  It nauseates me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TGO David said:

Politicians on both sides use caskets as podiums, only when it suits their agendas.  It nauseates me.

I agree, however, the commie media is complicit with these scumbags.

8 hours ago, TGO David said:

I am white and I do not live in a bad neighborhood, so I am speaking way out of turn on this one... but I have a suspicion that there are a LOT of people in those bad neighborhoods who are more sick of that #### than any of us on the sidelines are.  Because they live with it daily and often are somewhat captive to it.

Who is killing whom is best answered by saying it's criminals doing the killing and sometimes it's other criminals who get killed, but often it's also innocent people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The elephant in the room that no one is ignoring, if you talk to good people who live in those neighborhoods, is that there is a pervasive culture that glamorizes violence.  And those good people are sick of that #### too.

I don't have any answers.  Just observations and sympathy for the people who want out and can't seem to find a way.

As someone who takes phone calls from those very same people, you are correct.  And they are angry at the police because the police cannot control these folks.  Of course they dont know that the police have likely locked most of these people up only to have them released the next day.  They don't know that the police are massively outnumbered. 

During the summer, vehicle takeovers will run rampant across the city of Memphis.   Gatherings of up to 750 vehicles and people will take over intersections with donuts and folks hanging out the windows with guns.   The public wants a swift response from police.   The same police department that is already understaffed.  On any given shift, there won't even be 750 officers on duty.  They are outnumbered significantly and still having to deal with every domestic situation, theft, and suspicious call in the city. 

• Sad 1