Most Comfortable Handgun You've Held?

Guest H0TSH0T

S&W 990 it has different grip inserts to fit your hand, i love mine. only draw back is a longer trigger pull, due to no safeties. but is an accurate fire arm.

• 5 months later...
Guest GallatinTN
px4 storm by Beretta. I went into the store to buy something else but as soon as I felt the storm in my hand - i just had to have it.

it felt so good, i picked up the compact version as my carry piece.

plus it's sexy. feels good in the hand. sexy to look at.

I know what you mean. My buddy just bought one today at G&L and it is a nice feeling and looking gun.:)

Walther P99. Your results will of course vary because it is such a personal thing.

I like my S&W 686 with 3 inch barrel and Hogue monogrips. You haven't lived until you unleash the "full house" .357 in an L frame and what's amazing is it isn't that dramatic on the shooting end...but hey that's just me. It is a practical carry too in TN.

N Frames might be more fun but it is definitely a winter carry.

If you have the reach. This weapon went for $1000.00 after the

war (WWll) when they were captured and brought home by GI's.

The omega part is new. It has a nice trigger.....very light.

BTW, the Kadet .22 kit will not work on this CZ 75.

Best I've held as far as just feeling perfect in my hand would be single stack 1911's. My XD45 feels pretty good as well, and I also like the Glock 22 Gen 4's. It's weird though, I've never held a revolver of any kind that really felt right in my hand, yet I am much more accurate with one than any of the semi-autos.