TGO Lowers Revisited

MacGyver

I would be down for a matched upper and lower.

That would be the coolest!!! If we could get an upper and a lower with matching numbers and logos, I'd be very very happy. Of course, I'd still be happy if all I can get is a TGO lower and/or plain upper.

This one is going to be AR 15 only.  We'd love to get an AR 10 offering together, but let's see if we can pull this one off, first.

Maybe a model a year.  Keeping Serial Numbers in limited amounts per year to keep the value up in-case certain models are revisited down the road would be an interesting idea.

BTW, we are going to need to have team meeting about building these things as I know some of us have never built one before.

I am still in .

Edited by vontar
  • Like 1

Maybe a model a year.  Keeping Serial Numbers in limited amounts per year to keep the value up in-case certain models are revisited down the road would be an interesting idea.

BTW, we are going to have team meeting about building these things as I know some of us have never built one before.

If you were in W Tennessee I'd say have everyone bring their lower and parts and I'll bring tools and walk everyone through.  Pretty easy, just do it in a room where it is easy to find a spring that went airborne... it happens.  I do it in a tiled room now.

Should see if we could get them to put screen names next to the TGO logo (optional for those that may not want that).

I don't think you'd get a batch buy discount then considering the original design would be altered everytime and plug in a new program for the CNC but I dunno though.

Edited by whitewolf001
I am assuming there will be nothing special about the upper except the fact that it comes from CMT ; no serial number , no special engraving ? Or are we talking about a billet upper ?

After some research I see billet is all they do apparently , wonderful !

http://www.ar15news.com/2013/06/17/new-cmt-tactical-billet-ar15-upper-receiver/ Edited by Threeeighty