Future of America - "Knockout"

npgunner

What the **** is wrong with the future of America that this sort of thing is "ok?"

The thing is, those of us who carry and believe in self-defense, there's nothing you would likely be able to do to prevent this (besides not being in the wrong part of town, etc.).

http://www.kisscleveland.com/pages/java.html?article=11815092&desktop=true&desktopviewduration=72000
Guest TresOsos

Another reason to hate humanity. ******* animals.

This is no reason to hate hunamity...not all of humanity is engaged in this kind of criminality.

Edited by TresOsos
I'm Irish. I've got a hard freaking head. Little SOBs better bring a 2x4 or a wrench or something.

That's some really sick stuff there. When we were kids, not even that long ago for me mind you, we used to fight EACH OTHER!! Going up to some random person and cracking their head open? It's just kind of a bitch move all the way around. I doubt you see less than 3 at a time doing this, they need an 8 person posse just to sucker punch someone.

And for everyone out there packing heat, now you know it's only a game. Next time someone out of a group of people clocks you one out of nowhere, make sure to remember they don't want to hurt you, it's only a game. Defending yourself would be racist. Edited by TrickyNicky
  • Like 4

Situational awareness.
And they better hope they succeed.

Sent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee

They better hope that when I get hit, I go down and stay down. Otherwise somebody is gonna have a really, really bad day. And all I can say is good luck. Ive been punched in the head and face more than I care to think about, and so far Ive never actually been knocked out. Maybe they will try me and it'll be the same pricks who broke in my truck a few weeks back. My sledge hammer could use a workout

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• Like 5
Guest ThePunisher
The white teacher must have been one naive liberal to walk down an alley with 6 blacks coming, and not even look with situational awareness.

Everyone walk carefully with situational awareness and armed.

The white teacher must have been one naive liberal to walk down an alley with 6 blacks coming, and not even look with situational awareness.

Everyone walk carefully with situational awareness and armed.

It would have been racist to do otherwise, then the media would have been calling it a justified attack.

• Like 2

Some day we'll see the mother of one of these punks on TV saying "he was a good boy just trying to have some fun, they didn't have to shoot him."

Note to mama - yes they did.

They better hope that when I get hit, I go down and stay down. Otherwise somebody is gonna have a really, really bad day. And all I can say is good luck. Ive been punched in the head and face more than I care to think about, and so far Ive never actually been knocked out. Maybe they will try me and it'll be the same pricks who broke in my truck a few weeks back. My sledge hammer could use a workout

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

They would never attack someone like me or you. They're looking for the oblivious teacher, the homeless guy, or the girl walking alone. That's why they call the game "Knockout" and not "Hit a hillbilly then get your ass stomped."

These are the worst examples of humans, they will reap what they sow.
  • Like 5

Sounds like a thing I heard of over 10 years ago where kids where purposely wreak and total new cars.

I heard about it after one of the higher ups daughters had wreaked and totaled a brand new VW Beetle.

Word floating around some kids where doing it on purpose.  I never heard it confirmed though.  At least that was a rumor here in Oak Ridge.

If that teacher wasn't racist, he sure is now. The video could serve as a white supremacy recruiting film. Those dumb children are pitting the world against them.

hmm, I counted 6 not five  that the reported said walking down that alley that attacked the teacher.

I hope some lawyer is able to obtain the unblurred/unedited footage to use to go after them.  Sure they will probably all be minors but they have cleared choose their path in life.