Voldemort closes up shop

Erik88

That's been there forever and it's the same info I could pull about you or anyone else thanks to the fact that Tennessee's HCP records are public information.  He's been trying to bait me into a legal battle for years but I honestly couldn't care less which is what makes him completely powerless.

Sooner or later natural selection is going to strike and he'll be a statistic.  When it happens, I plan to visit his grave and take a nice big dump on it.

I'm thinking pilgrimage.

• Like 1

He posted that message to his website about a month or so ago.

It's been there much longer than that.

I think TDR meant the notice that he's folding, not the junk about you.

I mentioned it in some thread myself at least a month ago myself (that he was closing).

- OS

Guest kingarmory

Wow, what a nutjob.  Seen way too many people like this in the gun industry over the years, they tend to be semi-paranoid assholes who lash out blindly at anyone who disagrees with their stupid antics.  Irony would be Leonard getting a cellmate named Karma and being Karma's bitch ;)

Guest TankerHC

Well I gave him a "little" credit because I can understand the point he was trying to make, but not the method. Cop baiting.

However, after looking at the site the OP posted I have to agree with most everyone else. At the bottom is his "Manifesto" and in his "Manifesto" he refers to Law Enforcement as "Pigs". Well Law Enforcement Officers are not Pigs, and any tiny bit of credibility that this individual may have had should be gone in anyone's eyes who had any. Having a personal manifesto, walking around with an AR and holding an FFL while being "against the establishment" and calling Law Enforcement "Pigs" is a clear sign that this isnt about firearms rights or Constitutional Rights, but that there is something else entirely going on there. Seems to me to be an issue with Law Enforcement more than anything else. 

If I were Law Enforcement, I have to admit, he would be on my radar as well. 

Wow, what a nutjob.  Seen way too many people like this in the gun industry over the years, they tend to be semi-paranoid assholes who lash out blindly at anyone who disagrees with their stupid antics.  Irony would be Leonard getting a cellmate named Karma and being Karma's bitch ;)

We have fantasized about Leonard winding up as somebody's bitch more times than I can count. One that will slap him across the back of his head every time he squeals :)

Edited by mikegideon

woohoo, voldemort thread.  These are my 5th most favorite TGO threads. 

Just for those curious my order goes

1. anti Obama/obamacare threads (they are always full of pictures and memes which keeps it simple for me)

2. pro gay-anti gay-can we please stop talking about gays threads (come on, you all know you love them)

3. AR vs AK threads (haven't seen one of those in a while, maybe i should start one)

4. Glock vs 1911 vs whatever threads

most of the threads are pretty decent, but those 5 have a tendency to result in some hilarious posts.  Honestly, i just commented to make it easier to follow.

Edited by c.a.willard
  • Like 4

1. anti Obama/obamacare threads (they are always full of pictures and memes which keeps it simple for me)

2. pro gay-anti gay-can we please stop talking about gays threads (come on, you all know you love them)

3. AR vs AK threads (haven't seen one of those in a while, maybe i should start one)

most of the threads are pretty decent, but those 5 have a tendency to result in some hilarious posts.  Honestly, i just commented to make it easier to follow.

On another forum I frequent, threads about bears and the proper gun for them always makes for fun reading. It never gets much traction here, however.

In case you never look in the survival/preparedness section on this forum, the SHTF/bugout threads are always quality entertainment.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1

AK's are for queers... not that there's anything wrong with that  :rofl:

• Like 7

AK's are for queers... not that there's anything wrong with that  :rofl:

I don't mind that people own AKs but I don't understand why they have to post them in forums that I visit. What if my son sees one?

So what happened to his criminal charge? Did it go to the grand jury?

Not yet,still showing bound over unless they keep returning it not charged and it keeps getting put back through....
Most other courts would vaporize this w a good atty. prohibited weapon is the charge .....waste of tax dollars even if he is guilty of doing stupid shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

In the past month he's started to post on another forum I frequent. As usual trying to agitate and stir the pot. I suppose he's not getting the attention he wants here so he has begun to look for trouble elsewhere. 

There was a time in this country, not that long ago either, when someone who went this far out of their to make trouble for themselves wouldn't have lasted this long in society. 

In the past month he's started to post on another forum I frequent. As usual trying to agitate and stir the pot. I suppose he's not getting the attention he wants here so he has begun to look for trouble elsewhere. 

There was a time in this country, not that long ago either, when someone who went this far out of their to make trouble for themselves wouldn't have lasted this long in society. 

Really?  I'm surprised that there is any firearm forums left that would allow him to become a member considering how much trouble he's caused on every other one he's posted on.

ARs and AKs are old news and discussions should be relegated to the "collectibles and curios" area.

That the only rifle worth talking about today is the FNH SCAR - maybe we need a light Vs heavy discussion???  ;)

Even if they were aware of the incident that cost him his HCP permit, it's not a disqualifying event when applying for an FFL.

FFL's are shall issue, unless there is a specific documented disqualifying event.  ATF had no choice but to approve the FFL.

And even in this case, shall issue is a good thing, you don't want the ATF having any leeway in who gets an FFL and who doesn't.  Last thing we need is F-Troop with some subjective authority.

I'm glad to see my local DA wasting taxpayer money trying to play chicken with Voldemort...  It would have been a lot less expensive to dismiss the charges, and pay the guy $10k to go away...  

Now, the case goes to court, wastes more taxpayer money and the DA is bound to loose, since the police had the SOT paperwork entered into evidence before Voldemort was arranged let alone formally charged. Voldemort turns around and then files a lawsuit with big 0's which inturn the city settles out of court for $50k or so...

Or worse the DA wins, and more of our gun rights go out the window...  lose - lose for the tax payers.  Does anybody think Voldemort is going to agree to a dismissal if we agrees not to file suit against the city?  Me either.

Now, don't take my post as somehow defending what Voldemort did...  just that the police screwed this one up when they kept him after they new it was a validly registered silencer (which was lawful to carry under TN law).

It has amazed me that it took this long for him to lose his FFL, and if it hadn’t been for his stunt in Nashville he may not have lost it.

Every freakin gun hater in the country posts every story they can find about a nut job that passed a background check, and the media covered every one of his ridiculous events, but the Feds hand a license to a guy that has been deemed a likely danger to the public and had his HCP revoked by the state he lives in and the media stands silent.

So the Feds want to push background checks on the states, but they can’t even do a proper one themselves for a firearm dealer. Goes to show you it’s worthless. More government work for people that can't do their job.

Edited by JayC
  • Like 1

woohoo, voldemort thread. These are my 5th most favorite TGO threads.

most of the threads are pretty decent, but those 5 have a tendency to result in some hilarious posts. Honestly, i just commented to make it easier to follow.

Dang apparently I'm missing out on some great threads!

Even if they were aware of the incident that cost him his HCP permit, it's not a disqualifying event when applying for an FFL.

FFL's are shall issue, unless there is a specific documented disqualifying event.  ATF had no choice but to approve the FFL.

And even in this case, shall issue is a good thing, you don't want the ATF having any leeway in who gets an FFL and who doesn't.  Last thing we need is F-Troop with some subjective authority.

I'm glad to see my local DA wasting taxpayer money trying to play chicken with Voldemort...  It would have been a lot less expensive to dismiss the charges, and pay the guy $10k to go away...  

Now, the case goes to court, wastes more taxpayer money and the DA is bound to loose, since the police had the SOT paperwork entered into evidence before Voldemort was arranged let alone formally charged. Voldemort turns around and then files a lawsuit with big 0's which inturn the city settles out of court for $50k or so...

Or worse the DA wins, and more of our gun rights go out the window...  lose - lose for the tax payers.  Does anybody think Voldemort is going to agree to a dismissal if we agrees not to file suit against the city?  Me either.

Now, don't take my post as somehow defending what Voldemort did...  just that the police screwed this one up when they kept him after they new it was a validly registered silencer (which was lawful to carry under TN law).

Total bs.gif
Having a court ruling that you are a likely danger to the public is a specific documented disqualifying event.

If it’s not then let’s let both the Feds and the state know that they need to shut down background checks all together because they obviously (according to you) don’t have the authority to keep firearms out of the hands of nut cases.

Maybe you will lose some of what you perceive as gun rights if you plan on dressing up as Timmy Tactical, strapping AK across your chest and walking through a park where families are trying to enjoy the day with their children without some nut case putting everyone in danger. Or open carrying your AR downtown thinking cops should be afraid to stop an obvious nutcase. Yes, if you think either of those things are okay then your rights are at risk. That will lead to concealed means concealed. I don’t open carry, but I don’t particularly want to see it banned; but being a nut case will lead to that.
  • Like 3

Total bs.gif
Having a court ruling that you are a likely danger to the public is a specific documented disqualifying event.

No court decided that. That's the rub. It was merely a ruling by a department head, in reaction to a letter from a cop/bureaucrat. (And incidentally, he didn't lose it for the Radnor Lake incident, the letter was from the Belle Meade chief regarding the incident there).

Now in all fairness to Leonard's idiocy, he didn't show for the HCP appeal, which would have placed the outcome under an actual court decision, in the same way Yeager did.

- OS

Honestly I think the fact that it was on a form 3 is going to come back to bite him in the rear.  He is going to have to prove that carrying the silencer around downtown Nashville was incident to carrying on his business.  Had it been been registered to him individually and not his SOT then the proof of legal ownership alone would have been an affirmative defense.

39-17-1302.  Prohibited weapons.

(a) A person commits an offense who intentionally or knowingly possesses, manufactures, transports, repairs or sells:

(5) A firearm silencer;

(b) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that the person's conduct:

(6) Was licensed by the state of Tennessee as a manufacturer, importer or dealer in weapons; provided, that the manufacture, import, purchase, possession, sale or disposition of weapons is authorized and incident to carrying on the business for which licensed and is for scientific or research purposes or sale or disposition to an organization designated in subdivision (b)(1);

(7) Involved acquisition or possession of a sawed-off shotgun, sawed-off rifle, machine gun or firearm silencer that is validly registered to the person under federal law in the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Records. A person who acquires or possesses a firearm registered as required by this subdivision (b)(7) shall retain proof of registration; or

(2) An offense under subdivisions (a)(2)-(5) is a Class E felony.