Global Warming

gregintenn

A friggin idiot. Every time I see those forecasts  for single digits or below and all the snow and ice, I just hope all them idiots that believe in global warming or climate change freezes their butts off. The polar ice cap is bigger than it has been for several years. The thing that makes me furious is the fact that the E.P.A. and other gooberment agencies are going to make us pay thru the nose for something that we didn't cause. A few years back I heard them wanting to get the co2 level to a point lower than it is naturally occuring. In other words it is impossible to get it to that low of a point. All the Earth's volcanoes put out far more CO2, H2S and other noxious gasses than all our Chevy's and Fords could ever attain. But ol Gorey is making money hand over fist because he invented the internet. He is only slightly smarter than the idiot Biden!!

• Like 1

The tree-hugging dirt worshipers won't be happy until we're all riding bicycles, wearing hemp clothing, and sleeping in tents. At least that seems to be the message they spew on Twitter using Starbucks' wi-fi on their iPhones which run off of coal-powered electricity.

• Like 1
There is no correlation between CO2 and Warming.

Looking at un-adjusted climate history shows that when CO2 decreases, warming increases and when CO2 increases, warming decreases.

H2O is actually more of a greenhouse gas than CO2.

The ocean is actually the #1 emitter of CO2 fwiw.

If you all recall, in the 1970's, they were saying that humans were polluting the air so much that particulates were blocking the sun, causing cooling and they were sure that humans were going to cause another ice age. lol

Anyway... some videos I came across surfing youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-x4YbXZtIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LkMweOVOOI

The bottom line is this. CO2 is a byproduct of human civilization. By blaming CO2 supposedly caused by humans for an apocalyptic warming of earth is the perfect excuse for Govt and globalists at the UN to control, regulate people and tax people.
  • Like 1

The tree-hugging dirt worshipers won't be happy until we're all riding bicycles, wearing hemp clothing, and sleeping in tents. At least that seems to be the message they spew on Twitter using Starbucks' wi-fi on their iPhones which run off of coal-powered electricity.

And my response to them...

Prius2_zpsdd237f50.jpg

• Like 6
I had the unfortunate pleasure of covering ol Al Bore when he came and took ETSU's money a few years ago. What a putz! I haven't heard that much BS slung in a long time. He answered no questions for us in the media, gave his .002 cents and peaced out. What a waste of hot air.
  • Like 1

Ok, lets look at Gores record when he made his run for the White House. Now here is a man that couldn't even carry his own home state in the Presidential election. Why? because the people here in Tennessee know him and his reputation for saying one thing while meaning another>(lying). He was running on an Environmental Ticket. While he is on the campaign trail preaching about pollution what is going on back on their huge farm in Carthage Tennessee. There is three large strip mining companies removing tons and tons of top soil that is turn is causing run off into the Caney River.

The run off is polluting the Caney River but the Caney river runs into the Cumberland River and in doing so pollutes the Cumberland River. When the press got hold of this he paid millions of dollars during the campaign to keep the press quiet about

what was going on back in Carthage, Tennessee. He quickly stopped all the strip mining temporarily while he was campaigning but it was way to late because the people in Tennessee knew about it. That is why he didn't carry Tennessee. They knew what a liar his daddy was all the years he was a Senator in Washington. He always pushed for pay increases for the Congress and when Gore Sr. passed away his wife received her husbands full salary till she finally passed away. The acorn(son) didn't fall far from the tree.

When Gore didn't win the White house he turned his goals in new directions to continue to rape the American people of every dime he could get.  He jumped on the environmental band wagon and got a bunch of shyster professors to back his idea so they could get in on big bucks Gore planned to make. When they sucked all they could get out of Global Warming along comes Climate Change. Same lies different title. 

During the early days of global warming your mothers hair spray, and all aerosols were blamed for the hole in the Ozone. The RF12 Freon in your cars A/C system was causing the hole in the Ozone. Gore buys into the RF 12 business knowing the stock would go through the roof from panic buying and it did. They said after about 2 years they said that the new RF 35 would now have to be used in cars beginning in 1999 in all new cars and any older cars would have to use the Rf12 or be retrofitted to accept the new Freon but all the Old freon would have to be captured is special equipment which meant all auto repair centers would be forced to purchase the new servicing stations that would remove the RF 12 and install the RF 35. 

Now Gore could not get laws passed demanding that the sales of RF12 be stopped because of so many cars on the road that still used it but he didn't want the laws passed in reality. He just wanted the panic leaked that they were looking at trying to pass RF12 laws to create the panic buying. It worked as planned for Gore cause remember he bought a bunch of stock in the companies making RF12. I had a buddy of mine mortgage his home, his fathers farm he inherited  when his father passed away and he was doing this when RF 12 was .75 cents a can. He purchased two railroad cars full of cases of RF 12 Freon. When they discontinued making the RF 12 there were still many millions of cars on the highways that needed the RF 12 to have A/C. The price of RF12 went from .75 cents a can to $3.50 - 4.50 per can wholesale and selling for $6.50+ per can installed.

Now remember this is a product that cased the hole in the Ozone but Gore bought major stock in companies that made it. Gore knew when they would discontinue making it and sold his stock just in time. Can anyone say INSIDE RIGGED TRADING that was never brought out.

I have my ideas what caused the hole in the Ozone. I would like to hear what other people think really caused the hole in the Ozone. Now take into consideration. There is not a lot of small holes all around the earth. Just one big one which has be showing signs of shrinking over the past 3 years.......................... :up: :up:

• Like 1

There are underground zinc mines in and around the Carthage/ Gordonsville area, but I am unaware of the strip mines you speak of.

I understand the hole in the ozone layer acts as a natural vent to help regulate the Earth's temperature, expanding and contracting as needed.

You are correct in that Gore has spent his life making millions by perpetuating the myth of global warming, and positioning himself to profit quite nicely from the very predictable actions of fellow politicians.

He and his ilk are like a cancer to our society. They've never produced anything, and yet have made fortunes via government. I hope there's a cure before long.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 3

There are underground zinc mines in and around the Carthage/ Gordonsville area, but I am unaware of the strip mines you speak of.

I understand the hole in the ozone layer acts as a natural vent to help regulate the Earth's temperature, expanding and contracting as needed.

You are correct in that Gore has spent his life making millions by perpetuating the myth of global warming, and positioning himself to profit quite nicely from the very predictable actions of fellow politicians.

He and his ilk are like a cancer to our society. They've never produced anything, and yet have made fortunes via government. I hope there's a cure before long.

The strip miners were removing many many layers of top soil and selling it to state contracts as fill and by doing so the way they did it every time it rains heavy to this day mud and other debris run off into the Caney river which runs into the Cumberland River. Some of the chemicals that are in the run off are zinc, coal minerals and several others. They went so far down they almost opened a coal vein. That hole is not natural and it is or was man made.

I think they said that Al Gores light bills averaged around $1,300.00 a month and combined with the natural gas used it was about $2,400.00 per month.

He just wants all this stuff regulated for us common folk so there is more to go around for him and his elitist buddies...
  • Authorized Vendor

Global Warming/Climate Change my ass.....

...WINTRY WEATHER POSSIBLE SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY NIGHT...

THERE WILL BE TWO CHANCES FOR WINTRY WEATHER THIS WEEKEND AND
WHILE THE FIRST LIKELY WILL NOT AMOUNT TO MUCH...THE SECOND MIGHT
PUT A CRIMP IN THE MONDAY MORNING COMMUTE.

LATE SATURDAY NIGHT INTO THE MORNING HOURS ON SUNDAY...A MIXTURE
OF LIGHT RAIN...SLEET AND SNOW IS POSSIBLE OVER THE EXTREME
NORTHWEST COUNTIES OF MIDDLE TN AND THE HIGHLAND RIM. SOME VERY
MINOR ACCUMULATIONS ARE POSSIBLE...BUT NO IMPACTS ARE EXPECTED.

SUNDAY NIGHT INTO MONDAY MORNING WILL BE THE FOCUS FOR WINTRY
WEATHER IMPACTS AS COLD AIR PUSHES INTO MIDDLE TN SUNDAY EVENING.
STARTING AS RAIN FOR EVERYONE...A CHANGE OVER FROM RAIN TO SNOW
WILL OCCUR FROM WEST TO EAST OVERNIGHT SUNDAY INTO MONDAY MORNING.
THIS CHANGE OVER TO ALL SNOW MAY OCCUR AS EARLY AS MIDNIGHT IN OUR
NORTHWEST COUNTIES. WHILE CONFIDENCE IS LOW ON EVENTUAL SNOW
TOTALS...THERE IS THE POTENTIAL FOR 1 TO 2 INCHES OF SNOW
ACCUMULATION NORTH OF INTERSTATE 40 AND WEST OF INTERSTATE 65 BY
THE TIME THE MONDAY MORNING COMMUTE STARTS. OTHER AREAS ALONG AND
NORTH OF INTERSTATE 40 MAY SEE UP TO ONE HALF INCH BEFORE THE
MONDAY MORNING COMMUTE IS OVER.

PLEASE STAY WEATHER AWARE AS WE APPROACH MONDAY MORNING AS THIS
SNOWFALL POTENTIAL COULD CREATE TRAVEL HEADACHES FOR THESE AREAS.

Ok like most folks everyone has opinions on Global Warming / Climate Change so I will add mine. The Ozone protects the Earth from many if not most of the damaging rays of the sun. Up until the early 1970's there was no hole and we had winters. That didn't change till this came on the scene

Then this project called the Space Race comes to the fore front and between Russia and the United States it becomes an every week thing where either we or Russia is shooting some type of Space junk up to see what it will transmit back with many times failing to get any thing new back. The government spend Billions upon Billions  of dollars racing to the moon. Ok we got there and guess what? It is not made of Blue Cheese, but it is made of ROCK!!! Who would have guessed?

The Earth turns with in the Ozone and once they discovered that between Russia and the united States shooting all the junk up to space each time poking a bigger and bigger hole in the Ozone what more could they have expected. You send enough stuff up there eventually it is going to damage something. Once they had discovered what they had done it put two things into action. 1 was collaborate with Russia to where when they were going to send up more junk make sure they could launch so the Rocket would pass through the hole so no more damage would not be done. Russia agreed and the United States would launch when we had the hole and Russia would launch when they had the hole. 

Now the second part of the plan was to put the blame on anything except space flight. That is where Global Warming came into play and of course it was all our fault that we cause the hole. Your Hair spray, Freon, Charcoal Grills, Wood and coal burning stoves caused it. Well people were smart enough to question that so enter the EPA in 1975 and all at once its the automobile and trucks causing the problem. So now it is punish the people for a problem they created. The price of fuel and the cost of automobiles skyrocketed out of sight.

All the time they are blasting a bigger hole in the Ozone with larger crafts such as the shuttle. Up and down how many times. I often wonder if the one shuttle that exploded shortly after launch may have missed the hole and maybe the one that blew up on return trip may also have missed the hole. These vessels were designed for flight through a hole. What happens if you miss the hole?????? You can bet they know and you can bet we never will.

There has been an 8% reduction in the hole size in the last 3 years and space flight has been at a minimal for the last 4 years also. Had any one really paid close attention to how critical it was that space shuttle re entry always seemed to so very critical and the times had to be exact to be successful. What it most likely meant was make sure you hit the hole!!! That is why sometimes the landing would be in California, other times in Texas? Timing of the hole most likely.

Now I know there are many folks that think my logic is totally illogical and I can understand that. But I think something the size of the Shuttle  machines punching holes in our atmosphere sure makes a hell of a lot more since than my wife and mothers hairspray or the Freon in your cars A/C system. I mean stop and look at the logic. How  much damage is being created by the thrust of millions of tons from the rockets use to launch the space craft verses your wife with a can of hair spray?.................JMHO

Up until the early 1970's there was no hole

Do you have any evidence of this? I do believe this is the first time I've heard this theory. If it's true, how do you explain all the meteors that have historically hit earth? It is a fairly common occurrence.

Do you have any evidence of this? I do believe this is the first time I've heard this theory. If it's true, how do you explain all the meteors that have historically hit earth? It is a fairly common occurrence.

You're confusing me now. Meteors hit the earth when they start out big enough to reach the ground without burning up.

You're confusing me now. Meteors hit the earth when they start out big enough to reach the ground without burning up.

Correct. How do they get into the earth's atmosphere without causing a hole in the ozone layer, as per Bersaguy's theory? He says that there wasn't a hole there prior to 1970, and I'm quite confident we've had meteors hit earth well before then. Do you only making a hole when exiting the earth's atmosphere? I'm just asking. I'm no climatologist by any means.

Edited by gregintenn