Telephone Bad A$$es

I was wondering if anyone else has had to deal with what my buddies call telephone A$$ Holes. It' is these guys that get mad at you and get your phone number and then call you up and your ID says Private number. I don't answer private numbers or caller unknown calls but I dearly wish I would have taken the one I got earlier today. He was nice enough to leave me a voice mail. Of course I have my phone # on my Jeep Glass for my bait company business. Today I get a call that said Private number and I wish to God I would have answered it because this guy called me every thing nasty he could think of and accused me of pulling out in front of him at an intersection at a right on red after Stop light Almost causing him to wreck. I did stop and I did see him coming but did not realize he was doing about 60+ MPH in a 30 zone but all he all had to do was move over cause it was 4 lane road. Hwy 31 in Gallatin  and that's what he did and then swerved hard back in front of me and hit his brakes to show his anger. He also said if he catches me out someplace again he is going to pound my head into mush. I sure hope who ever he is he never tries that. I sure wish I knew what was wrong with people these days!

lol some idiot left you a *recording* of his voice, with threats, from a phone number that is probably still traceable from the phone company and cops even if he blocked caller ID .... call the police.

• Like 9

Sorry to hear this BG, but there are some real hot heads out there everyday. If all of these people would leave 15 minutes earlier they wouldn't all be in such a hurry. I really feel like a lot of the bad drivers are showing how the culture has affected them. Even truck drivers are not courteous like they were 20 years ago or so. Hardly anyone uses their turn signals anymore either.

• Like 3
Seriously, people take crap to seriously. I was in Walmart parking lot headed to the gas pumps, had no stop sigh or white stripe on the road. I pull out and this guy slams on his brake, snarls at me and flips me off. He got realky mad when I just smiled and waved.

I don't get why everyone is so mad going through life.
  • Like 5

Sorry to hear this BG, but there are some real hot heads out there everyday. If all of these people would leave 15 minutes earlier they wouldn't all be in such a hurry. I really feel like a lot of the bad drivers are showing how the culture has affected them. Even truck drivers are not courteous like they were 20 years ago or so. Hardly anyone uses their turn signals anymore either.

while I follow your sentiment, if everyone left 15 min earlier, there would be a rush hour snarl 15 min earlier.  It just moves the window.  You gotta stagger it... and businesses are not willing to truly stagger the primary "banker" shift of 9-5 by more than an hour or so...  the roads can't handle these cities that have 3+ million cars on the road all at once.

Traffic is just a mess in so many places.   Here in Chattanooga, if there is ONE minor accident ANYWHERE from 8 to 9 or 4 to 6 the whole city grinds to a halt.   And all day long, no matter what time of day, the roads are crowded.   There just are too many drivers on the roads at all hours.   The better solution is need more work at home jobs ... with todays tech, its doable for a sizeable chunk of the workforce. 

Edited by Jonnin

lol some idiot left you a *recording* of his voice, with threats, from a phone number that is probably still traceable from the phone company and cops even if he blocked caller ID .... call the police.

I did this time after failing to do so last time and got my butt chewed. They listened to the voice mail recording and filed a report and told me to be careful for a while. They did also request my phone number and phone carrier and said they would see if it could be back traced to the to the sender of the voice mail. I have it saved on my phone.

• Like 4

I did this time after failing to do so last time and got my butt chewed. They listened to the voice mail recording and filed a report and told me to be careful for a while. They did also request my phone number and phone carrier and said they would see if it could be back traced to the to the sender of the voice mail. I have it saved on my phone.

Ha! What a moron. Good for you Bersa.

I think it's funny.  was here in the chatroom a month or two ago and some lady called me and started yelling "you're an asshole for what you did to our kids!"  "calling protective services on your own grandchildren, F*** U F this ***&^#  sucker Mother^^$(# We're gonna beat your ass the next time we catch you out in east Nashville!" and it went on for about 2-3 minutes.  The whole time I'm trying to get a word in and she just yells louder then hangs up.

When she hung up, I sent a text to that number that said "You should probably make sure you dial the right number before making an ass of yourself over the phone."  I was rolling over that one.

She actually had the kahunas to call back about 10 minutes later and see it was the wrong number, then laughingly apologize. 

Love a good phone call like that!

• Like 1

Seriously, people take crap to seriously. I was in Walmart parking lot headed to the gas pumps, had no stop sigh or white stripe on the road. I pull out and this guy slams on his brake, snarls at me and flips me off. He got realky mad when I just smiled and waved.

I don't get why everyone is so mad going through life.

Something similar happened to me a few years back. I was doing the speed limit on Briley Parkway, near Opry Mills. You know, the Indy practice field; and this guy pulls in behind me and starts flashing his lights, honking the horn and just started mouthing some very unkind things.

At least that's what I thought from what I could make out in my mirror.

As he came around, he slowed down beside me and flipped me off.

I smiled at him and blew him a kiss.

I thought his head was about to explode.  It was hilarious to see his face. Wish I could have taken a photo of it.

• Like 1

If he was as bad as he thinks he is he would not have blocked his number. It humored me how bad people think they are when they can hide behind an anonymous telephone or keyboard.

Yea, that's why my friends and I call them Telephone Bad asses. They are to chicken to let you know there number and can only be tough on the phone. I was not sure about the last reply the officer had as he turned to go back to his squad car. He said, just don't shoot him unless you just have to. I just smiled and said I won't. Now I was at home when the officer arrived and not armed. I'm curious to know if they do any type of back ground check on people who call in to request an officer file a report about a threat. The butt head didn't threaten to come to my home. He said next time he sees me he was going to beat my head in.

• Authorized Vendor

Lol if he truly wanted to try to pound your head into mush he would have tried it when he had the opportunity instead of calling with threats. I'm sorry this happened to you.

The only thing worse is an internet tough guy.animlol.gif

• Like 2

The only thing worse is an internet tough guy.animlol.gif

Lol that's very true. That guy was probably trolling someone on the Internet on his smart phone when this happened. That is why he didn't see bersa Edited by DT INC.