My presence here will be limited for the days ahead... (Bad news)

TGO David

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most sincere condolences on your loss, dear sir. May God bless your families during your grief and I wish great strength for you, all, in this trying time. Moments such as this can not be fully prepared for, and you must take it step by step and do the best that you can. Be strong for one another and know that your child, Landon, must be something really special for God to have needed his perfect soul elsewhere. I will think of you in my prayers.

My now-ex-wife went into labor with our little girl at 30 weeks. The ultrasound showed no fluid in the placenta, and the doctor did her best to prepare us for the worst. Somehow, during the ambulance ride to the hospital, the contractions began to slow, and the next ultrasound showed that the sac had somehow refilled itself. The doctors had no explanation, but my wife was able to carry to term, and my little girl was delivered healthy as could be with a scheduled C-section. I'm not a big fan of the term 'miracle', but I've got no other words. Ever since, I've tried not to take for granted just how fortunate we were, and I am now reminded of this fact once again.

David, either directly or indirectly, you have touched the lives of hundreds of us here in this community. We are your brothers and sisters, so please do not hesitate to allow us to share your burden as best we can. I'm not much for prayer anymore, but I will certainly say a prayer for you and yours tonight.

David,

We lost our 4th child early on in pregnancy and it hurts, but through family, friends and God, we got through it. While this is not a comparison, I only have a small amount of understanding of what you and your wife are going through. Know this for sure, you have family, friends on here and you have God. My prayers are with you and your family through this difficult time.:cool:

David

Edited by db99wj