Zimmerman Trial: Verdict Reached!

Guest TankerHC

Just curious, anyone see an increased Police presence in your area. Maybe its only because its a Saturday night, but driving here and there tonight every time I turned, saw a blue light, cars stopped. If its the reason, good. If the reason is because its a Saturday night and need to keep DD's off the roads, still good. Either way....good.

[quote name="Slpeod" post="999189" timestamp="1373769578"]
This decision just proves that it's alright to kill a young man for "fitting the description".[/quote]

WTF explain your logic behind this comment??[/quote]

LET ME TELL ANYONE CONCERNED THAT I WON'T BE ATTEMPTING TO EXPLAIN A DAMNED THING TO ANYONE! WE HAVE BEEN THRU THAT! Read my opinions concerning this case here and in the other thread. Zimmermann got away with murder the same as OJ and I expect karma to bite him in the ass just like it did OJ.
  • Like 1

The SA needs to be going to jail...  not only did she spend 350k of tax payers money increasing the lead prosecutors and her own pensions and trying to hide it while this investigation was going on...

She also fired the IT Director for turning evidence over to the Zimmerman defense that her office intentionally tried to hide...  She waiting to fire him until after the trial went to the jury yesterday.

This SA is a joke.  She sounds like she is giving an oscar speech.  She doesn't sound too disappointed either?????

• Like 1

LET ME TELL ANYONE CONCERNED THAT I WON'T BE ATTEMPTING TO EXPLAIN A DAMNED THING TO ANYONE! WE HAVE BEEN THRU THAT! Read my opinions concerning this case here and in the other thread. Zimmermann got away with murder the same as OJ and I expect karma to bite him in the ass just like it did OJ.

So you're saying you think George did it?   :pleased: [Joke]

Edited by Hozzie

The real question is when does he get his carry permit back? :)

So....how long before he can have his gun back?   God knows he's gonna need it now more than ever.  He needs to rent a Uhaul and head to the midwest.  

So....how long before he can have his gun back?   God knows he's gonna need it now more than ever.  He needs to rent a Uhaul and head to the midwest.  

I hear Texas is nice.

Maybe he'll turn into a Jeremiah Johnson, having to take on assailants one at a time for the rest of his life.

I suggest he pick up something with more than 7+1 though.

- OS

• Like 2

Good decision.  Personally, I don't think it should have ever made it to trial.

The question now is what are you guys going to find to debate and create 1000 post threads?  ;)

So....how long before he can have his gun back? God knows he's gonna need it now more than ever. He needs to rent a Uhaul and head to the midwest.

I hear Texas is nice.

Maybe he'll turn into a Jeremiah Johnson, having to take on assailants one at a time for the rest of his life.

I suggest he pick up something with more than 7+1 though.

- OS

Only took him 1 bullet last time (disclaimer: I own and frequently carry the Kel-Tec PF9).

And wow ... O'Mara telling it like it is. "If Z was black this wouldn't have been brought to court." (paraphrased).

It's a good thing we have people on juries willing to look at facts and not substitute their opinions for those facts Edited by Sam1
  • Like 6

They should release it immediately... but we all know that won't happen. I'd expect to see on one of the gun auction site once he does get it back though. lol

The question now is what are you guys going to find to debate and create 1000 post threads? ;)

I'll get that started now with this statement:

Glocks are the best functioning and best looking gun ever made. All 1911's are substandard junk and should be shipped to places like CA and NY.

Also ... 9mm is a far better defensive round than .45
  • Like 4
[quote data-cid='999204' name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1373770116' post='999204']

LET ME TELL ANYONE CONCERNED THAT I WON'T BE ATTEMPTING TO EXPLAIN A DAMNED THING TO ANYONE! WE HAVE BEEN THRU THAT! Read my opinions concerning this case here and in the other thread. Zimmermann got away with murder the same as OJ and I expect karma to bite him in the ass just like it did OJ.[/quote]

Sorry, that you don't feel like being accountable for your statement. So looks like by your caps speech you are emotionally attached to this case. [shrug] BTW this is a forum though for discussion and this is the GZ case we are discussing.

I'll get that started now with this statement:

Glocks are the best functioning and best looking gun ever made. All 1911's are substandard junk and should be shipped to places like CA and NY.

Also ... 9mm is a far better defensive round than .45

Lmao! That'll do it!
  • Like 1

It's a good thing we have people on juries willing to look at facts and not substitute their opinions for those facts

Well sir, no one here was on the jury and from what I've read, a lot of you have the same mindset that the victim must have been up to something simply because of his presence. I accept the verdict. Maybe as Zimmermann stated, this could be Gods will. I will also accept that whatever befalls him in his future will also be Gods will. Good or bad.

"We demand justice for Trayvon!"?!?!?

Justice WAS served!

Just because someone tring to protect their commumity and asks you a question gives you no right to be combative and assault that person! I guess he has never heard of "never bring a knife to a gun fight". 

This has nothing to do with race as the media has tried to push down our throats! It is all about how some people( the youth of today and or the "99%") think that their should be no repercussion for their action and should be rewarded when they really need to be held accountable. 

GZ DID NOT SHOOT a boy in the back or a boy that was trying to avoid a situation or a boy that was on his way home to his mommy while eating Skittles!

He shot a young MAN that was beating his head into the sidewalk.

JUSTICE SERVED!

• Like 1
[quote name="Slpeod" post="999224" timestamp="1373770663"]
LET ME TELL ANYONE CONCERNED THAT I WON'T BE ATTEMPTING TO EXPLAIN A DAMNED THING TO ANYONE! WE HAVE BEEN THRU THAT! Read my opinions concerning this case here and in the other thread. Zimmermann got away with murder the same as OJ and I expect karma to bite him in the ass just like it did OJ.[/quote]

Sorry, that you don't feel like being accountable for your statement. So looks like by your caps speech you are emotionally attached to this case. [shrug] BTW this is a forum though for discussion and this is the GZ case we are discussing.[/quote]

I don't agree with your statement. My opinions in these threads are preserved forever which makes me extremely accountable for my statements including the one a few weeks ago where I gave an opinion that Mr Zimmermann would get off. Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 1