Fun pictures or videos.

Message added by Chucktshoes

A small reminder. Political memes belong in the appropriate thread in the benefactor area of TGO. Your cooperation is appreciated. 

Thanks!

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Snaveba said:

For reference,

If that photo was taken in 1970, $0.48 is the equivalent of $3.77 today based on inflation.

If it was taken in 1975, it is the equivalent of $2.74. 

I'm going with 1970. Steel bumpered Nova with Original Ralley wheels. Pretty young thing with old style hairdo, and bell bottoms. Belted around her waist, not skin tight.

Just my guess. My era, btw. lol

Edited by hipower
6 hours ago, Jeb48 said:

Long%20Ago.jpeg

Curiosity and Google searching based on historical data of gasoline prices and the OPEC oil embargo which began in October 1973, I am guessing late 1973 or early 1974.

https://www.energy.gov/eere/vehicles/fact-915-march-7-2016-average-historical-annual-gasoline-pump-price-1929-2015

The embargo ceased U.S. oil imports from participating OAPEC nations, and began a series of production cuts that altered the world price of oil. These cuts nearly quadrupled the price of oil from $2.90 a barrel before the embargo to $11.65 a barrel in January 1974.

1 hour ago, monkeylizard said:

That picture needs to get the official unofficial ban like Kentucky Conan and ya'll need to stop quoting it! 

🤣

There are some things that a man wishes he could un-see…

• Like 2
1 hour ago, monkeylizard said:

That picture needs to get the official unofficial ban like Kentucky Conan and ya'll need to stop quoting it! 

🤣

Just imagine if she was oh I don’t know 25 to 35 years old still in shape and walk down the street that way, somebody would have her arrested. And on the same subject, I know we all have seen the pictures and images of the pride marches in over the weekend. We do have of obscenity laws here why was no one arrested and if we march strippers down the road, how long do you think that would last?

14 hours ago, hipower said:

I'm going with 1970. Steel bumpered Nova with Original Ralley wheels. Pretty young thing with old style hairdo, and bell bottoms. Belted around her waist, not skin tight.

Just my guess. My era, btw. lol

I would have to say closer to 1975. That Nova is a '73 model or '74.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RED333 said:

Just imagine if she was oh I don’t know 25 to 35 years old still in shape and walk down the street that way, somebody would have her arrested. And on the same subject, I know we all have seen the pictures and images of the pride marches in over the weekend. We do have of obscenity laws here why was no one arrested and if we march strippers down the road, how long do you think that would last?

Obscenity?  More like Assault with a Dead Weapon

• Haha 1