Done

alingo2001

Well, you ARE an.....just kidding 😁

I've had somebody go plum psycho on me over the phone because I couldn't meet their demands that very second because I was walking into a funeral. That's been several years ago so I can't remember if that was over sending more pictures or actually meeting up. I mean had a hissy fit over it. That ended any possibility of them being able to do business with me. Thankfully it wasn't a member here. We do have some here though. That's to be expected I guess. After all, we do live in a time where people stand impatiently in front of the microwave screaming at it to hurry up. Sometimes I really wonder what is wrong with people. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, alingo2001 said:

Glad to be called an a**hole by a member on here because I wouldn't meet his meetup demands. Started the conversation telling him that the weekend would be best for me. Couldn't make him happy. Not sure who it is. 

My bet he wasn’t a true firearms person.

51 minutes ago, RED333 said:

My bet he wasn’t a true firearms person.

I had this happen,come to find out they were trying to flip it for more money. They had made a deal before they had made a purchase from me. When they followed with another email a day later they were offended I had sold it to someone without checking with them.? Seriously,  these are they same ppl that camp in the left lane and can't understand why people are passing them on the right. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

I’d like to see some names aired so I know who to avoid.

Far as I can tell, I’m the first a**hole to post in this thread.

Just like an a$$hole to assume he's the first one to post here 😆

The Office Reaction GIF

Edited by FUJIMO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
2 hours ago, gregintenn said:

2 hours ago, gregintenn said:

Hey! It’s what we do.😁

Well...if the shoe fits....LOL! Welcome to my world!

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

Dadgummit, first post has been edited.  I miss all the good stuff. 🙄

I usually try to be a decent sorta guy. But under the right circumstances, I assure you I can go from zero to asshole in .006 seconds. 😉

Wife says I seldom miss an opportunity to be one, and is totally surprised when I "behave".

Original post was just detailing out his experience with a pushy potential buyer in a FS ad.  

17 hours ago, gregintenn said:

I've had much discussion on this topic with another member. Although we have the feedback system, I know I have personally refrained from leaving negative feedback on an individual multiple times and fear that they would leave negative feedback on me purely for retaliation. Funny thing is that I had a bad deal with one member and spoke with several other members who had had less than pleasant experiences with that individual. None of us had left him negative feedback for the same reasons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, 10-Ring said:

I've had much discussion on this topic with another member. Although we have the feedback system, I know I have personally refrained from leaving negative feedback on an individual multiple times and fear that they would leave negative feedback on me purely for retaliation. Funny thing is that I had a bad deal with one member and spoke with several other members who had had less than pleasant experiences with that individual. None of us had left him negative feedback for the same reasons.

That sort of negates the purpose of the feedback system. I guess I’m hard headed, but I’ll shout it from the rooftops if I have a bad deal in the classifieds. I think everyone else has a right to know.

• Like 3

I've had a few interactions with members here, and every one has been very positive. The guys were personable and the deals went off without a hitch. I think most people are honest and straight-forward, but there will always be the odd elbow in the group. (For those of you who remember Pat McManus.)