My Wife is excited about what she got me for Christmas

Alleycat72

11 minutes ago, Alleycat72 said:

I'm scared.聽 LOL

That's funny.聽 I saw the headline to your post in my email and before I saw what you wrote in the body of the post, I was thinking, he needs to be scared.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Sleep profit said:

I鈥檓 not buying my wife anything for Christmas this year she didn鈥檛 use what I got her last year. 聽 聽What did you buy her. 聽A cemetery plot. 聽Joking. 聽 Merry Christmas聽

You'd have to ask her what I got her. LOL

We haven't gotten each other Christmas gifts in years. We just get the kids things.聽

Before my wife passed we stopped buying for each other. We only bought for the kids and grandkids. We decided instead if there was something big we both wanted during the year we would get that. It was a lot more pleasant and less stressful and made us both happy.聽

• Like 2

We have recently had a discussion about a place I've always wanted to go. One of my favorite bands will be there in April. We never get to go anywhere alone due to the kids and she was afraid I'd be too cold in April so I told her we'd try next time. The next day she was exited. Fingers crossed.聽

sunrise-at-red-rocks-eric-glaser.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Alleycat72 said:

We have recently had a discussion about a place I've always wanted to go. One of my favorite bands will be there in April. We never get to go anywhere alone due to the kids and she was afraid I'd be too cold in April so I told her we'd try next time. The next day she was exited. Fingers crossed.聽

sunrise-at-red-rocks-eric-glaser.jpg

I hope that's the gift because that place is on our bucket list too. We actually had tickets to a concert there in 2020 but it was cancelled due to COVID.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Looks like Red Rocks, but there鈥檚 nobody scheduled there I鈥檝 ever heard of. Guess I鈥檓 just old.

edit:

You and I are the same age鈥ho is it? You might turn me on to something new.

It's different than what you'd expect and i wouldn't hurt my feelings if it's not you thing. The have a very calming effect on me. The live shows are fantastic.聽

1 minute ago, Alleycat72 said:

She got me a tonneau cover for the jeep gladiator. Something I really needed. I would have liked to get a way with her for a couple of days though.聽

Jeep??? Ahh. It鈥檚 cute for girls. Be a big boy and get a Toyota.聽