Trump for President

Trump was on Hannity yesterday as a guest and saying he might run in 2012, will announce in a month or so. I usually cant stand listening to Hannity but I have to admit Trump said some good things and from what I have seen he backs up what he says. Not convinced yet but from what was said it was all good, there is alot I dont know of his political views and he is from NY.

Donald Trump - Guests - The Sean Hannity Show

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first I've heard about this working to many hours and seems like all I do is sleep, but does anybody remember Ross Perot? In then out then in then out. THis could skew the voting to where the big O could have a chance to go back in the White House. Just a thought......

This is the first I've heard about this working to many hours

Bragger... :cool: Anyway, yeah, he was on Savage a couple days before Hannity. He's holding back on a decision because if he announced while the show was running, the equal time deal would mean every other candidate would have to get two hours/week as well. I was really pleased with what he had to say; he just might be the right guy...

I'm curious to hear his position on various things. He's certainly proven to be a good business man, but I still believe that the CIC of the most powerful military in the world needs to have lived it for a while. If elected, I'd hope he'd surround himself with appropriate people.

I think he can change the financial face of government, but I don't know that he is ready to deal with everything else. He did say he would make Iraq pay back 1.5 Trillion for the war. I like him already. He would be a better VP, but his ego is too big for that.

This is the first I've heard about this working to many hours and seems like all I do is sleep, but does anybody remember Ross Perot? In then out then in then out. THis could skew the voting to where the big O could have a chance to go back in the White House. Just a thought......

Yup...my thoughts exactly.

Split the conservative vote and it could be four more years of Obama.

Yup...my thoughts exactly.

Split the conservative vote and it could be four more years of Obama.

Don't think this is an issue, He's not going to run as an independent. He will run as a Republican. If he doesn't get the nomination, he'll be out. That's what I took away from his Hannity appearance.

Me.

Trump's got a bigger ego than BHO, too much of a showman like BHO too.

Someone on the right needs to step-up and start leading, becoming visible and determined to do what is necessary to cut this debt and a bunch of other things. We've become a nation of puzsy's looking for appeasement and a handout, enough of that crap.

From what we saw with Nov.'s election we have exposed the liberal agenda, real America best not forget come 2012. :shrug:

Guest GunTroll

Anyone but Romney for me. I suspect he will be one of the front runners however. The reason I like Trump (so far) is that he's not a politician. Never has been one. If you can rock a comb over like his and have wifes like his and basically not give a #*%& what people think about you personaly.....you might be ready for office IMO. Seems real far off yet.

Not only NO, but H&!! NO!!!

Trump is in tight with the whole Wall Street crowd which we spent $700+ Billion bailing out. And still came back to the Feds wanting more!! Trump is a big government favorite, as long as he can get some of that taxpayer money! He is NOT a conservative and is a known liar. He says whatever he thinks needs saying to get what he wants. Lastly, he has an ego almost as big as Obama and Clinton.

...Trump is in tight with the whole Wall Street crowd which we spent $700+ Billion bailing out. .

Trump said in '08 that he has never invested in the stock market, only in brick and mortar.

He has said since that the market makes no sense, is artificially propped up, and advises against anyone sinking money in it.

- OS

Not only NO, but H&!! NO!!!

Trump is in tight with the whole Wall Street crowd which we spent $700+ Billion bailing out. And still came back to the Feds wanting more!! Trump is a big government favorite, as long as he can get some of that taxpayer money! He is NOT a conservative and is a known liar. He says whatever he thinks needs saying to get what he wants. Lastly, he has an ego almost as big as Obama and Clinton.

Do you have a link to back this? There will be alot happen in the next year but I really liked his comments towards china, the middle east and north korea because it may just take that large of an ego to deal with these things but what worries me is his financial dealings that he talked about may be over, which could effect his judgement and again what he said about china the other day may have already effected if not ended his financial relationship with them.