If the NFA was lifted and deemed Unlawfull tomorrow

Just for Fun what would be the first four weapons you would get if the NFA was repealed ?

my choices 

1. 249 SAW 

2. I would chop the barrel down on my spikes and throw a rock and roll switch and suppressor on it .

3. A Thompson just like my grandfathers It was the Mil version with no forgerip and brings about some of the best memory's I have of him

4. And of course I would buy a ten dollar real Russian made AK and I would be happy with a 47 or a 74 but would rather have the Short barrel 74.

Guys I know this is kind of like asking a starving man what his favorite food is 

But hey why not dream :)

Edited by plank white

Make my AMD65 push lead much faster. That's about it. Maybe a suppressor. The important thing is I wouldn't be a criminal,

since they already do it. Crime would still be dropping, too.

#1 M16A4 just like I carried in the USMC

#2 Suppressor for everything I own and ever buy again.

#3 Sawed off double barrel pistol, 10" barrels, pistol gripped

#4 Ma Deuce .50 cal

Of course I'd have to be able to afford those things also, but since we are dreaming.................

• Like 1
Guest Sgt. Joe

Personally I would be happy just to have a DOA (Defense of Assault) rifle with 3 round burst capabilities.

Of course a Thompson or a SAW would be nice too and I would be amiss to not include a MA. :usa:

I also have to agree with 6.8 in that if our dreams were to come true a whole lot of crime would disapear, never to return.

Couple suppressors. Short barreled rifles maybe. I have a few pistol caliber bolt action ideas I'd like to build with less than a 16" barrel. Not worth the NFA money though. Can't think of anything I really want. Full auto is fun and all but you gotta feed those stupid things. When I think of all the time I spend loading each round of ammo, I gt to where I don't even care for SEMI auto.
  • Like 1
Guest drv2fst

Full Auto KelTec PMR = 30 round Mags in a full auto pistol with extremely low recoil would be really fun

FN P90.  It's by far the best full auto gun I've ever had the pleasure to shoot.

3D Print my own supressors!  They would be lightweight and easy to make.  I'd make one or more for every gun I have.

300 Blackout in Full Auto with an integral supressor.

and most importantly of all ... a sweet reloading setup.  Because all of the above would cause me to use massive amounts of ammo.