Saw this on 16th Ave South today

Lets not have the facts enter into the mix. They don't think and I am not sure that they have anything to thick with . They are spoiled and only want their way . They don't want one or see the need for one, so you shouldn't either . It is a matter of control . We the people are lower than them and they want to tell us everything we can or can't do as well as can or can't have .

In order to get to the main objective they must remove as many guns as possible so they do not have to face an armed resistance. When I see the gun free zone sign I go some where else. If my gun is not welcome than neither am I or my money. It will not do any good but it is best to call and or contact the place of business ( and talk to someone in the higher managment ) and tell them why you will never spend any money with them .

Edited by Keyless
  • Like 1

Nashville is a pretty blue region. It's going to be seen. Not much can be done about it. If that is a lawyer's office, there are a lot who

are as blue as you can get. Most of the lawyer's associations, just like the doctor's medical associations are the same. doesn't mean

all doctor's and lawyers agree, but they are out there. My close friend lawyer, a shooter, is an Obama supporter. Confuses the heck

out of me.

• Administrator

Just remember... some lawyers get into the business so that they can have a chance at politics and have a chance at eventually wielding power irresponsibly so that they can control you and me.  These folks look like they'd be bad at playing poker too.

• Like 3
[quote name="Steelharp" post="896519" timestamp="1359212307"]Every lawyer I know carries.[/quote] That's what popped in my head when I sa this. They must think these EBR's are the ONLY thing the govt would possibly not want us to have, his pistol is safe since they're very rarely used in crimes.....wait, what? Lol

With all due respect to good attys.

Many lawyers do carry,After all to take a couple grand from someone,never return their phone calls,show up unprepared for court,lose the case,then  tell em they can get an appeal for an additional 5 grand.....yes they really need to carry.....The sign is just a moniker to get the young liberal crowd to the door for their two grand...

According to our friends of the Memphis Commercial Appeal, Mr. Michael Terry born 1941 and residing in Nashville has a handgun carry permit that is due to expire in 2015. From what I can gather, this is likely the "Terry" of "Terry & Gore Lawyers". So, as is typical for liberals, they are willing to keep rights for themselves that they would gladly take away from you.