Need some gift ideas for best man.

I sell some Oakley Tactical glasses that are pretty cool and certainly less then the price of a pistol. Prices range from $60-155. Some of the ones I have in stock are Half Jackets, Flak Jackets, Fuel Cell, X-Matte, X-Ten, and probably a few more.

If you're getting your best man a pistol, I am available as a backup should he come down with the flu.   :stare:

Me next!

Best of my memory, you should be getting all your groomsmen a small gift of some sort.  A pistol is quite a gesture and way more than what I could afford when I got married.  I got my groomsmen personalized gifts, in that each of them got something different.  One is a big Ferrari F1 fan so I got him a huge Ferrari flag to hang in his garage.  Another is a big Metallica fan so I got him a DVD set.  I also covered about half the cost of their tuxes.  I've been a groomsman in their weddings as well and have received a nice engraved flask and a beer stein, among other things. 

That said, how about Battle Mugs?

Guest themush

In that case, I would really like... errr, I mean a good gift idea is....  ;)

Id like to be in KKings wedding..i think the groomsman's should each get a Kimber

To the topic, i think a knife is a great idea! Get something engraved for each person on it somewhere.

It depends on the guys you have and what they are into.  Not all men (gasp) want a bottle of booze or a weapon...   most of the ones here maybe, but not all guys.

The temptation is to spend big $$ to get some fancy whatever that will be stored away and treasured for life.    Some folks appreciate this sort of thing, many men do.

The other option is to get something useful.  I prefer this, would rather have a $50 work knife than a $500 dustcatcher with gold filled engraved text on it.  I understand that I am atypical, but hey, its a data point for you.

That said if your buddies are into guns, a nice gun works for them.    Most any guy appreciates a knife.   If you know that booze works, then booze works.   A nice pen can be a great choice, can be engraved yet useful, and as fancy or not as you have the $$ for.  

Most guys have no idea what to do with cufflinks, tiepins/clips, or other "man bling" that is mostly out of style unless you frequent the opera, on par with buying the guy a top hat. 

I may be biased since I make them, but I like the handmade knife idea. You can get some awesome handmade stuff for $50-$100 and you can get them engraved at smoky mountain knife works pretty cheap if they don't do it themselves. Then again, if you can afford a firearm, I know everyone would like that!

Subscribed. I'm currently looking into groomsmen gifts as well

In that case, I would really like... errr, I mean a good gift idea is.... ;)

I somehow knew you'd find your way to this thread, hence why I couldn't divulge my idears!

For those of you wondering, TheBeej is one of my groomsmen/getaway driver and themush may have to financially sponsor the gifts with ideas like that Edited by KKing

My best man and groomsmen all got monogrammed flasks from that Things Remembered store at the mall.

Yah, same here. The gifts don't have to be extravagant. It's only tradition that you get them something. If I had thought about it more I may have got some nice carry knives (under $75 each) and maybe had them engraved or something. The flasks were just an easy thing to do... had a lot going on in the months leading up to the big day.
Im biased like bbs since Im a knife maker, but a handmade knife is something that is unique and will last forever. A forged knife can even have intials stamped in the blade. Or you could buy some nice carry knives and have custom sheaths made

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere