what are the rules in your vehicle

I need to ammend my list.

Farting is allowed, it is always funny.

until you smell a real bad one then the windows come down no matter how hot or cold it is out side hehehe

Do not touch the radio!

If you fart, regardless of the weather, all 4 door windows, the rear window and sunroof are going open.  If I fart, the reverse.  :D

do you lock the windows and doors hahaha

And a big the most biggist no no would be not to throw up in my truck.

was riding in a buddies car years back.  We were coming home from a bar.  Guy riding shotgun went to throw up.   Not good, the front window was rolled up.  The splatter was bad.

I admit it was me.

Edited by Mike.357
  • Like 1

Wear your seatbelt....and that's about it. It's a company truck, the new wore off 234,000 miles ago

you missed the point, YOUR refers to your vehicle, not a company ride.

It is MY truck....sort of. It's my only vehicle.

Still, even in my wife's Land Rover, we don't have rules other than "wear your seat belt". Plenty of food and drinks consumed. I don't know anyone who smokes, but my wife wouldn't let that happen, I could let it slide if the windows were rolled down.
Dont puke.
Wear your seat belt (10 min up my road, 116 and youll put it on voluntarily)
If you spill it, wipe it up
Take your trash with you
My get home bag and AR do not go in the bed of the truck, n9 matter what you have with you. (Its a tight single cab)
Dont touch my radio or my AC

I smoke, so I dont care about that.

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere

It is MY truck....sort of. It's my only vehicle.

Still, even in my wife's Land Rover, we don't have rules other than "wear your seat belt". Plenty of food and drinks consumed. I don't know anyone who smokes, but my wife wouldn't let that happen, I could let it slide if the windows were rolled down.

:) come give me a ride!  I won't smoke in mine but am happy to light up in yours!!

Edited by Mike.357

Since one of my heaps in in official Beater Class and the other not too far behind, I don't have any rules, 'cept open the window if you smoke or fart, and let me pull over before you puke or crap your pants. :)

Big Blue (now partially)  and Little Red:

MyRides.jpg

- OS

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Do not touch the radio!

If you fart, regardless of the weather, all 4 door windows, the rear window and sunroof are going open. If I fart, the reverse. :D

do you lock the windows and doors hahaha

I do. :D
  • Like 1

I need to ammend my list.

Farting is allowed, it is always funny.

I opt for the 3 second rule...let me know 3 seconds before you fart so everyone can roll down a window. :whistle:

The main rule for me is NO SMOKING in my vehicles. I don't even like smokers to ride in my vehicle because smokers smell like ash trays all the time.

Since one of my heaps in in official Beater Class and the other not too far behind, I don't have any rules, 'cept open the window if you smoke or fart, and let me pull over before you puke or crap your pants. :)

MyRides.jpg

- OS

I have proudly farted in both I am fairly sure  :)

My car is pretty lax.

Nothing that's going to get me in trouble with the law.
No horsing around with me or anyone else who may be driving.
No yelling at or flipping off anybody except friends/family. Or if you shoot someone the bird, do it with your hand under the window Ali G style.
If you puke your cleaning that mess up.
If you drive my car and DON'T arrange the wheel/seat/mirrors I will be pissed, how are you supposed to safely drive my car if you can't see?

Oh, and a family of raccoons crawled up inside of my brothers butt and died. He has the rankest farts ever. He can't fart in my car but other people can go crazy.

That's pretty much it. Edited by TrickyNicky

MyRides.jpg

- OS

Every time I see you in the van..I am so compelled to spray paint "Free Candy " on the side..lol

• Like 2

I only allow young, beautiful women in my vehicles.

I rarely have young, beautiful women in my life.

So I wind up with very few passengers.

Hence, I don't really need a lot of rules. ;)

And if they are you and beautiful all rules are out the window....lol

MyRides.jpg

- OS

Your van reminds me of an old Ford van my mother had at one time.  That van is what caused me to stop working on vehicles.  It had the engine housing between the front seats and the really small hood.  I hated working on it.

:rofl:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw a photo of that van on the local news. A possible connection to the disappearance of several lot lizards in the east Tennessee area.  

Well, it does run and everything -- and has room to stack bodies up like cord wood inside.  ;)

- OS

And a big the most biggist no no would be not to throw up in my truck.

When we were teenagers, I remember a guy throwing up in a buddy's truck......right down the defrost vent in the dash!!! :puke: There just ain't no cleaning that up.

My rule is to "Leave it like you found it".

Guest RedLights&Sirens
My personal vehicle rules; cash, gas or @&&, no one rides for free. Food works too.

My ambulance, well fortunatley the state already sets thoes rules. Its nice when family gets p!&&y over something and I can just tell them its against the law.