Zimmerman Twitter Lynch Mob

And this is why I carry. I really don't give a damn about the riots and if they burn their own neighborhoods down around them. But they are gonna run into a lot of suprises if they decide to kill this "cracka"

sent from the backwoods

• Like 2
Whatever, the kind of animal that tears up places in retaliation seldom leave their own neighborhoods. I do feel bad for the good people of those neighborhoods though, not mention the firemen, emts, and leos who will have to respond.

Hopefully the good reasonable people in those areas take control of their communities and keep the bullsh*t to a minimum.
Tons of tweets all across the country of people saying they will riot, and some saying they are going out to kill a Hispanic or white kid when Zimmerman gets off.
Why doesn't Prism do something about the death and riot threats (domestic terrorism?). /s

Tons of tweets all across the country of people saying they will riot, and some saying they are going out to kill a Hispanic or white kid when Zimmerman gets off.
Why doesn't Prism do something about the death and riot threats (domestic terrorism?). /s

They do make it sound like its gonna be easy don't they? Are they gonna be surprised.
  • Like 2
Ignoring all that internet chatter, I think the threat to him is very real. The people that will go after him aren’t posting on twitter and I doubt they are the type to challenge him to gun fight. The New Black Panthers openly put a bounty on him dead or alive and the justice department stood by silently; that says a lot.

There are people waiting for a reason to riot; they don’t care about Martin or Zimmerman. Either way the verdict goes; they will use it as a reason to destroy property and steal stuff.
  • Like 11

They do make it sound like its gonna be easy don't they? Are they gonna be surprised.

It is going to be easy; it always has been. They aren’t going to drive down our drives and pull a gun on us. They will light up cars and people in drive-bys that have no time or chance to shoot back.
  • Like 3

All talk from a bunch of 14 year olds. One look down the barrel of a shotgun and they'll all find a different neighborhood to loot.

Well, take another look at these fine, upstanding young people because your tax dollars will be supporting them and their offspring just like you are likely supporting their mommies and daddies right now.

They did it after the Rodney King beating videos went public. I remember seeing them rioting, looting, & beating people in the streets on TV. They also threatened to do the same thing if O.J. Siompson was found guilty during his murder trial. It would seem that parts of this country has people that haven't fully evolved yet.

• Like 2

Well, take another look at these fine, upstanding young people because your tax dollars will be supporting them and their offspring just like you are likely supporting their mommies and daddies right now.

Wait till the EBT switch gets turned off, as a political choice or because the funds have run out.

• Like 2
Guest 6.8 AR

You're right Dan. And I know you're not joking. That would trigger real problems no government agency could

fix, and there would be plenty of people dying from it, from panic and rioting. One reason I should have moved

out of downtown Clarksville a long time ago. I'd have to literally shoot my way down Madison Street just to get

shot by someone else trying to protect what they have.

Guest ThePunisher

It would seem that parts of this country has people that haven't fully evolved yet.

Yeah, starting with our politicians, and then the dumbasses that keep re-electing these crooks. Just take a look at the dummies we've sent to Congress, and you can understand what we're dealing with in our everyday interactions for the most part. They are suppose to be the cream of the crop, but it appears the cream is nothing more than floating turds.