TGO Lowers - Santa Claus is coming!

MacGyver

I'm about to order a lower and upper. I think I'll pick it up in Oak Ridge since it's only about an hour from me, and I'm up in the Knoxville area often. Where is Law Enforcement Sales in Oak Ridge? Can't find them on Google Maps and can't seem to find an address on their website.

You need to PM him here (just like I need to do) to let him know you've got it coming.  Look in the vendor section and you'll find it.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1

Thanks TDR. Sounds like hardcoat would the the desired finish. Anodize finishes are real thin, but it mentions that hardcoat is thicker than clear anodize. Wonder if there would be enough thickness to mess up the dimensioning on a lower and upper?

An aluminum receiver in the raw is a bad idea. It would get dinged up easily with use and look like hammered hell in short order. Relatively speaking, even 7075 isn't very hard.

There's anodizing and there's hard anodizing. One makes it pretty, the other makes a relatively hard, wear resistant surface. The surface treatment is super thin, 0.001" or less typically.

Why does life happen just when you "want" anew toy.

We have a deal at my house, as long as the cars and stuff done at the house

I can get what we "need". Well we have a car that needs axles, DADBURNIT!

So all I get is one lower, order in to day.

Now to find a correct handed upper for a buy latter.

Why does life happen just when you "want" anew toy.

We have a deal at my house, as long as the cars and stuff done at the house

I can get what we "need". Well we have a car that needs axles, DADBURNIT!

So all I get is one lower, order in to day.

Now to find a correct handed upper for a buy latter.

Are you a lefty?

That's about the right number, Mike. My son asked why we had so much 5.56 ammo loaded up. He thought we

only had two 5.56's. I found four. After the Blackout and the Noveske, I'll be done for a while. I'm still short a lower.

Never will get everything matched up.

That's about the right number, Mike. My son asked why we had so much 5.56 ammo loaded up. He thought we

only had two 5.56's. I found four. After the Blackout and the Noveske, I'll be done for a while. I'm still short a lower.

Never will get everything matched up.

I hope you got some of these whether you need them or not. Nice stuff, especially for the money.

Mile, yes I am a correct handed shooter.

You can sell the TGO lower, just dont over price, it has been posted about resale.

I'm left handed too, but God gave me a gift. If I try to close my right eye by itself, I flip upside down. So, I've always shot right handed. Now, my buddy 6.8 is a true lefty. You can tell by that dent is his forehead :).

I don't sell anything. I just gotta figure out what to build. I want an A4 rifle (USMC style), so I may swap some stuff around and slide the second set of receivers onto my second 5.56 carbine. Then, build the A4 with the receivers that are freed up from that. I'll figger it out :).

I'm left handed too, but God gave me a gift. If I try to close my right eye by itself, I flip upside down. So, I've always shot right handed. Now, my buddy 6.8 is a true lefty. You can tell by that dent is his forehead :).

I don't sell anything. I just gotta figure out what to build. I want an A4 rifle (USMC style), so I may swap some stuff around and slide the second set of receivers onto my second 5.56 carbine. Then, build the A4 with the receivers that are freed up from that. I'll figger it out :).

I did not know 6.8 was on my side, I did find a complete 300 upper in left hand, just waiting on the price and more info.

Yeah, really, tell us. I consider them aces ... well,  except for sometimes horrible communication and turn around times. :)

- OS

You know the story. If one of my vendors says something is in stock, I order it, and they put it in a box and send it. Palmetto bug doesn't do that, so they ain't one of my vendors. Their stuff is OK, but they're shitty business people. I would rather pay a little more more to Joebob, BCM, Primary Arms, etc. It's not worth the 40 bucks to put up with them. Like I said, that's just me. You can get a crack whore to do amazing things for 60 bucks, if she was only capable of amazing things :)