Job interview tomorrow...prayers!!!

So I have a job interview tomorrow with TWRA in Nashville, as a forestry program coordinator. I am qualified, it's just a matter of convincing them of that. I'm pretty much reserved to the fact that if it's not in Gods plan then it won't happen anyhow, but it would be nice, for sure. So if your so inclined, I'd appreciate any prayers y'all can muster.
  • Like 12

Prayer is awfully powerful, LJ, and you have the right attitude. Something that just happened to me less than 30 minutes ago. I have posted on here that I 'hid" a couple of barrels, and had forgotten where I hid them. I was wondering if it would be appropriate to "pray" for something as trivial as my lost gun barrels. Going with the promise that everything is possible with God, and that "prayer" is communication, I prayed that their location would be revealed to me, or my memory of where I had hid them would come back to me. I immediately walked out of that room into another, stepped up on my weight bench so I could see on top of some shelving, saw a small box and picked it up. The box had bubble wrap around something. I lifted it from the box, and there was my TC Contender, 10" octagon .22 Hornet barrel, with the scope on it! Wrapped in the bubble wrap, was my Contender grip and forearm, which I couldn't find either! All of this happened in less than 10 minutes! Please never underestimate the power of prayer!

I will pray that God's will be done in your pursuit of this job. Please remember, if it doesn't happen, it may be a blessing that you come to realize later on in life. As an old guy, I've had that happen to me a number of times, and was disappointed at the time that I didn't get what I wanted... but thanked God later that it turned out according to his plans. You sound like you have the right attitude, and I believe you'll be content either way. Didn't mean to jack the thread... but, just wanted to share answered prayer. Hopefully yours will be answered as quickly, and as positively as mine. God is good!

• Like 1
Thanks all. It's great to know you have a group of good people, some of which I've never met, have your back when you need them. The interview went great (from my perspective), but we'll see what happens. I should know something by tomorrow or Thursday.
  • Like 2
[quote name="dlm37015" post="1152586" timestamp="1401223684"]well how did it go well I hope when we going to have hot chicken[/quote] We're moving the weekend of 14/15th of June. So maybe the last week of June, but I'm not eating the super hot, it's got to be edible ;)

Thanks all. It's great to know you have a group of good people, some of which I've never met, have your back when you need them. The interview went great (from my perspective), but we'll see what happens. I should know something by tomorrow or Thursday.

Sounds great for you. Fingers, toes, and legs crossed for you.