Tennessee Three Percenters?

Guest TNIIIer

My dog pooped earlier and had one long piece of undigested alfalfa grass in her poop. It was at least a foot long. Figured I'd put something interesting in this thread, since there is nothing else here of note. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you feed her lots of carrots you can turn her poop orange.  Good contrast for the alfalfa.  Viola modern art.  

• Like 1
[quote name="R_Bert" post="1154169" timestamp="1401595760"]We had a cat eat a ribbon off of a Christmas present one time. Guess what happened......[/quote] Haha, I'm hoping that it resulted in a partially popped out ribbon which the cat then spent the better part of the day trying to attack. That is good theater. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I'm hoping that it resulted in a partially popped out ribbon which the cat then spent the better part of the day trying to attack. That is good theater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Close. Not as bad as Mike's story, but the cat was pretty pissed at me. (She survived for another 10+years, despite her behavior best described as a cat-moron.)

It started the instant we opened the cat carrier to her new home. She joyously tore across the house, right between a set of rails, and 12' to the wood stairstep below. Right on her head. Not even home 30 seconds and we thought she was dead,

Edited by R_Bert
  • Like 1
[quote name="Mike.357" post="1154177" timestamp="1401596235"]a guy I used to live with had a puppy that ate a cassette tape. The tape was coming out of both ends, he had to have it put down.[/quote] Dear lord, I'm gonna have nightmares. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the feeling this didn't turn out like expected.

And it should not have turned out any differently either... You can't come into ANY forum and start throwing insults when your put on the spot for questionable postings...

• Like 1
He's like an inverted liberal. Instead of starting with emotions and then used lies to back it up, he started off with lies then reverted to emotion.

At least it was entertaining while it lasted, however sometimes i wish you could punch people over the internet lol
  • Like 1

There are pictures of some of this “group” on the FB page. I wonder if they agree with this guy’s childish outburst here. Although if he is who I think he might be; it isn’t his first childish outburst on the net.

I stayed out of the thread because I didn't want to fan the fire. It is pretty much done now because he is gone.

He is probably one of those who is aching for a revolution or civil war and if he is it is obvious he has never been to an area of conflict. He has probably never wondered if today is his last or had a close friend give his final breath for our country. Had he been he would be using every single tool available to prevent the very thing he longs for. There is nothing romantic or heroic about dragging our country into a war amongst itself. There are some, like him, that long for a time when they can kill a fellow American under the guise of patriotism but there is nothing less patriotic than killing your fellow countrymen when all other avenues of change have not been exhausted.

The thing is people like him are lazy, like fat slob sitting on the couch watching Honey Boo Boo reruns all day while eating potato chips lazy. They rarely want to even send an email or make a phone call even though it is a whole lot easier than fighting and definitely a lot safer.

Now don't get me wrong, I have ZERO problems with fighting for our country. But unless every other option has been exhausted I will not pick up arms and kill my fellow Americans.

• Like 10

There are some, like him, that long for a time when they can kill a fellow American under the guise of patriotism but there is nothing less patriotic than killing your fellow countrymen when all other avenues of change have not been exhausted.

Now don't get me wrong, I have ZERO problems with fighting for our country. But unless every other option has been exhausted I will not pick up arms and kill my fellow Americans.

Amen
  • Like 1
  • Authorized Vendor

I stayed out of the thread because I didn't want to fan the fire. It is pretty much done now because he is gone.

He is probably one of those who is aching for a revolution or civil war and if he is it is obvious he has never been to an area of conflict. He has probably never wondered if today is his last or had a close friend give his final breath for our country. Had he been he would be using every single tool available to prevent the very thing he longs for. There is nothing romantic or heroic about dragging our country into a war amongst itself. There are some, like him, that long for a time when they can kill a fellow American under the guise of patriotism but there is nothing less patriotic than killing your fellow countrymen when all other avenues of change have not been exhausted.

The thing is people like him are lazy, like fat slob sitting on the couch watching Honey Boo Boo reruns all day while eating potato chips lazy. They rarely want to even send an email or make a phone call even though it is a whole lot easier than fighting and definitely a lot safer.

That guy is a loser like his father and his father's father. I started my military career on hill 881 and ended it after serving proudly in Desert Storm. People like me don't need some FB smart ass questioning our patriotism. I've always done what needed to be done under less than perfect circumstances. I'm sure as long as I'm able I'll do the same if required. There's no joy in killing no matter what the circumstances. People that have only done it playing video games have no fucking idea.

• Like 5

Anyone else doing some shooting tomorrow?

Me. Going and burn some powder tomorrow with a buddy. Picked up that new to me Black rifle from Jonathan and need to burn up some of the 22lr I got from Dave and Samantha and also going to try a new round in my LCP. Picked up some Hydro-Shok low recoil rounds and want to see how the will work in LCP pocket pistol. It's a handful with Fiocchi's in it.  Need to see if it will feed the HP's