As the father of daughters, I can honestly....

Raoul

Say that they make me crazy.
That is all.

My wife & I got lucky & have two young boys (4 & 8 yrs old). My older brother & his wife on the other hand, have two young girls (2 & 4 yrs old). I told him that was payback for all the mean stuff he did to me growing up. :rofl:

• Like 2
[quote name="Dolomite_supafly" post="1167713" timestamp="1405127176"]I quit after only one son. I wanted to make sure we could give him everything he needed.[/quote] Best thing you can give him is a brother. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Guest Broomhead

Two, four and ten...all girls...even the dog and turtle are girls...

You ain't seen nuttin till you've lived as the only male in a house of females.

But I wouldn't give it up for the world.

Best thing you can give him is a brother. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looking back we should have had another but at the time our finances were not the best. I did tell my wife if we had daughter we would have another. I am sure we would have made it, because we always did, with two children but didn't want to take that chance or have to split what we had between two children. I was in the military at the time and I had friends who were struggling with 2 and 3 kids. Matter of fact with only one child we qualified for all kinds of benefits but we only took WIC. Back then you got a block of Gov't cheese and all kinds of other generic "white box" items. Definitely nothing like today.

1 each , son: autopilot. Daughter: heh her boyfriends now suffer, I'm at ease I will smile till they hit 14 then lookout.....dose of reality? Watch the girls on honey doo doo. The stepdad even confesses to the effect of : worse than a truckstop gang cept they got boobs n want money...and carry all the drama one could ever handle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
Haha, I've got two girls (4 & 11 going on 25!) And two boys in the middle (7 and 9). Girls are definitely harder than boys. Boys get physical interaction. Girls are all mental and emotional. ;-) On the other hand, there's nothing better than the loving affection of my little girls .... until they're mad at me haha! Edited by Smith

Seven daughters, one son.  Every one of them very different.  The house got so quiet once they were all grown and on their own, we got three dogs and a parrot.  The dogs and parrot never ask for money or talk back.  Well, sometimes the parrot does.

• Like 3

Two, four and ten...all girls...even the dog and turtle are girls...

You ain't seen nuttin till you've lived as the only male in a house of females.

But I wouldn't give it up for the world.

There's a short investigation to who left up the toilet seat in your house!!!