Kroger assault incident

If a white person hurts another minority it is called racism, but reverse the situation and they do nothing. Talk about being unequal.

I remember some guy ( who was black) on facebook during a discussion about the Zimmerman case and how he said some of those in the black community were planning on seeking retribution against whites. I remember telling him That they better be careful on which neighborhoods they enter. As most of us aren't going to be unarmed and anyone who enters my house with the intention to do me, my family or my loved ones harm, would be met with deadly force.

Then the fact that I have black neighbors who would be there to help defend the neighborhood against any attackers.

That shut him up real quick.

Regardless of race, anyone who attacks someone without provocation and then attempts to beat the living snot out of them and anyone who attempts to help the victims should be met with deadly force. Otherwise we will be paying for it down the road.

How is this not being classified as a hate crime? How would you have handled this situation?

This is why:

But the witness says this clip is just a tiny snapshot of what happened in the entire parking lot. He states, blacks, whites, girls and boys were all part of the vicious pack.

“Were all of the victims white?” asked WREG’s Elise Preston.

“No, they were black and white. Will is white, Brian is black. and then my other friend, Brandon, he`s black as well,” replied the witness.

It was, according to this witness, a mixed bunch of hoodlums going for whoever they can find.

http://wreg.com/2014/09/07/witness-reacts-to-violent-attack-at-kroger/

• Like 3

Regardless of race, anyone who attacks someone without provocation and then attempts to beat the living snot out of them and anyone who attempts to help the victims should be met with deadly force. Otherwise we will be paying for it down the road.

This

The break down of the family is a larger part of this than some want to believe. Growing up without a father, mom telling you

your father is trash, and he does not care for you because you are trash, you grow up with hate.

You can not hate you mom, so you hold it in till it just has to come out. Until we sit down and talk about this with all races

we will never get anywhere, but with the race baiters needing money, it just wont happen.

This kind of thing happens all the time, it is not reported by the news, so we never hear of it.

Smart people know what is happening, the ones that dont, well just dont care.

• Like 5

One of these days a mob like this is gonna go after the wrong guy and it's gonna end up with a pile of bodies. Lord help us then. Eric Holder will be on the scene shortly thereafter to prosecute a racist white man who was otherwise minding his own business and didn't want to get beaten to death.

Why does this always devolve into a race issue? Because the media and government use race as a way to turn the victim into the criminal, simply for being white. It has nothing to do with some deep seeded racism which exists in us all. The government and media love to sow racial discontent because they benefit from it. It equals to more clicks on a website, and more votes in the booth.

It concerns folks like myself, who have every intention of not being beaten to death, concerned that I no longer have the right to self defense if my attacker is a different color than me. There was a time where that statement could have been used the other way, and it wasn't right then and it isn't right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by TMF
  • Like 7

If this crowd were to attack you or your family is it reasonable to assume that you were in fear for your life?

Have there been people beaten to death by a mob of teens? Several in the past few years. The defense rests.

I'd add though, I really don't care what the law, cops, DA, judge, jury or media has to say. I'm not getting beaten to death by a mob, and I will NEVER stand by and watch someone else be beaten to death by a mob. I will be administering hot lead injections as fast as I can sight/squeeze/repeat to all those who are taking part in an attempted murder.

• Like 6

Folks, there have been plenty of people beaten to death and hacked to death in south africa... All of 'em white, with all the attackers bein black; and no one being prosecuted for murder down there because the "authorities" are turnin a blind eye to this sort of mayhem...

I firmly believe that the model that is being used by the injustice department and the news media is the "south african" model that allows for indiscriminate attacking and killin of whitey with no fear of retribution... I know that's a "far out" thought; but look around... No one in the federal gubmt and many in the media could give a damn less if whitey is finished off; after all he stole everything he has anyway... If he happens to survive, he is by definition "a criminal" for defending himself successfully... They are emboldin these hoodlums to do these things and shakin their fingers at the local constabulary if they choose to do somethin about it....

This problem will not be cleaned up until after another presidental election; and folks need to wrap their collective minds around that and accept it... Most anyone can whoop me pretty easy; they just aint goin to... Two or three kicks could kill me, as im a pretty old geezer that takes coumadin... Ive already decided that they aint gonna whoop me... You need to decide whether ya want a woopin or killin for the "greater good"... I simply aint goin too... Your mileage may vary...

All that bein said:... I think things are pretty calm here in Tennessee outside the Knoxville, ChattanoogaNashvilleMemphis metro areas... Be glad they are... If i lived in the rust belt or the sour lands i would be movin as quick as i could....

The deep blue inner cities are turning into Detroit and Soweto South Africa... That's what this current crop of traitors at the top of the federal government want... It's power for the sake of power,  pickin and choosin winners and loosers, and a monstrous post civil war reconstruction redux.... Nothin more...

leroy

Edited by leroy
  • Like 2

It seems that the media is the ones that are putting color to this. I don't care if they were sky blue pink with purple spots, The LEOs have camera footage, use it to ID the assailants. Put them where all criminals should go. Racism seems like it is still alive and well in the news media.

• Like 1

Shouldn't the people we elect to office be held accountable for that?

Regarding accountability of elected officials.

We have elections.

Between elections, we have Recall ballots. An effort to recall an elected official gets their attention really quick. If this happened in Memphis itself, instead of in the County, attempt to recall the Mayor, or City Councilmembers for the district.

The process is, among other places, layed out here: 

http://ballotpedia.org/Laws_governing_recall_in_Tennessee

Here is the memphis government page for the Mayor:

http://www.memphistn.gov/Government/ExecutiveDivision/MayorsOffice.aspx

I don't know what district the trouble is occurring in, if not all of Memphis. Here is the listing for Memphis City Council: 

http://www.memphistn.gov/government/citycouncil.aspx

Edited by QuietDan

It seems that the media is the ones that are putting color to this. I don't care if they were sky blue pink with purple spots, The LEOs have camera footage, use it to ID the assailants. Put them where all criminals should go. Racism seems like it is still alive and well in the news media.

No.  Every one of the posters in this thread has put color to this.  I bet there are more gay people on this site than black people.  Yall immediately jumped on the black kids and white victim but didn't know any of the facts.  

One story says that the employees that were beaten were attacked AFTER helping the first victim.  Nothing to do with race.  They were beaten for helping.  Yet people say that the victims were chosen based on skin color or being different.  WRONG!  

• Like 1
The group doing the attacking are a known BLACK gang and the FIRST person they attacked was WHITE. Watch the video you can hear the lady say "they got a white dude" then, after they attack him, the kids from Kroger were attacked for helping.

At :20 you can hear her say it and at that point that had not attacked the Kroger employees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD246Wk2DT0

No. Every one of the posters in this thread has put color to this. I bet there are more gay people on this site than black people. Yall immediately jumped on the black kids and white victim but didn't know any of the facts.

One story says that the employees that were beaten were attacked AFTER helping the first victim. Nothing to do with race. They were beaten for helping. Yet people say that the victims were chosen based on skin color or being different. WRONG!

I'm not clear of your point. Are you upset that folks are identifying the disparity in the enforcement of hate crimes and the media attention to racial aspects as it pertains to white on black crimes versus black on white? If so, could you please explain your logic? Clearly you are upset to have condemned "every one of the posters in this thread."

No. Every one of the posters in this thread has put color to this. I bet there are more gay people on this site than black people. Yall immediately jumped on the black kids and white victim but didn't know any of the facts.

One story says that the employees that were beaten were attacked AFTER helping the first victim. Nothing to do with race. They were beaten for helping. Yet people say that the victims were chosen based on skin color or being different. WRONG!

Set everybody straight then. If you were there, what are the facts? You saw it all from start to finish?

I agree with leroy on this deal. I'm to old and my body is to brittle to be fighting and scuffling with a bunch of guys wanted to hurt or kill me. At that point I will be tried by 12 rather than carried by 6 because I plan at that point of send hot lead in the directions of the people wanting to hurt me..............jmho. 

• Like 1

Set everybody straight then. If you were there, what are the facts? You saw it all from start to finish?

No, I wasn't there.  But I used the words, "one story" to signify that there is a lot of information out there and some doesn't point in the same direction.  

I'm not clear of your point. Are you upset that folks are identifying the disparity in the enforcement of hate crimes and the media attention to racial aspects as it pertains to white on black crimes versus black on white? If so, could you please explain your logic? Clearly you are upset to have condemned "every one of the posters in this thread."

Yes I'm upset.  Why does race friggin matter at all.  I understand that Jesse and others bring it into the conversation for some crimes.  But that doesn't make it right for you to do it back.  The holier than thou from the opposite of the Jesses of the world only continues a trend. 

How about we just focus on a bunch of misguided kids that did horrible things to other people?  Can't we deal with that first and foremost?  

• Like 1

No, I wasn't there.  But I used the words, "one story" to signify that there is a lot of information out there and some doesn't point in the same direction.  

Yes I'm upset.  Why does race friggin matter at all.  I understand that Jesse and others bring it into the conversation for some crimes.  But that doesn't make it right for you to do it back.  The holier than thou from the opposite of the Jesses of the world only continues a trend. 

How about we just focus on a bunch of misguided kids that did horrible things to other people?  Can't we deal with that first and foremost?

I think the problem stems from the fact that anytime its a white on black incident the news and race baiters are all over it, but when its the other way around not a peep from those that make such a big deal over even the smallest incident. Personally, I could care less what the color of the assailant was, they would get the same treatment from me even if it sparked a backlash because it happened to be someone of a different race than I. I am in a particularly precarious situation because if I would happen to be assaulted by a black I am considered white, if I get assaulted by a white I am considered a minority so I'll just let the jury figure it out.