Anybody eat at Chuy's today...?

This happened to my wife & I a few years ago while we were in a movie theater. A guy parked his dually right against my truck mirror & there was no way of me getting my truck out. The theater manager made several announcements & the owner never came out to the lobby so they had him towed. I found out later that the truck belonged to an off duty police officer that had left his truck in their parking lot while he went out drinking with his friends. The theater manager said he showed up at around midnight to get his truck & was completely drunk. I wish I could have seen the look on his face. LOL!  :rofl:  

Edited by luvmyberetta
  • Like 8

Twice, I've had to get into my truck from the passenger door before and crawl across the seat due to a-holes like this. Both times it was at work here in Franklin and both times it was chicks in giant SUVs. Luckily I've been able to fold my mirror and get out safely.

I used to have that problem at my apartment complex. I tried signs and talking nice to my neighbor and it never worked. I then one day brought home my work van which was a beater and sure enough he was parked like an A$$ he learned his lesson after he had to climb through his non-working passenger side door to get in. He came up and knocked on my door afterwards and said he would never do it again. I told him I hope he did not or I would have to bring my van home again. LOL

• Like 3
A few years ago me and the wife went to opry mills i had just got a new truck the weekend before the frist new one i had ever bought so i park as far away as i could came back out something like this but my mirror was on the ground so in my short temper that i had back then i get in from the passenger side pull out then proceeded to exit with a ball bat and removed both of his mirrors it felt so good got back in the truck and drove off
  • Like 1

A few years ago me and the wife went to opry mills i had just got a new truck the weekend before the frist new one i had ever bought so i park as far away as i could came back out something like this but my mirror was on the ground so in my short temper that i had back then i get in from the passenger side pull out then proceeded to exit with a ball bat and removed both of his mirrors it felt so good got back in the truck and drove off

I think in all the mirror busting excitement i missed the offender. Did you come back to find their vehicle snuggled up to yours on the drivers side and your mirror on the ground ?

Even though I drive used vehicles I still make a habit of parking as far away from the bldg as possible to avoid door dingers and the like. Somehow these d!psh!ts still manage to find me and pull in the space right beside me.
Its laughable.

I think in all the mirror busting excitement i missed the offender. Did you come back to find their vehicle snuggled up to yours on the drivers side and your mirror on the ground ?

Even though I drive used vehicles I still make a habit of parking as far away from the bldg as possible to avoid door dingers and the like. Somehow these d!psh!ts still manage to find me and pull in the space right beside me.
Its laughable.

I'm only take corner spots when we take the SUV out. Otherwise I drop the wife and kids at the door so I don't make them hoof it in from BFE when I do find a spot. Had it happen yesterday were I was parked in know.where.land and some lady pulls in her Saburban right on top of me. B

Its laughable.

Yes they were parked up on my drivers side with open spots every were and a lot closer than were i was parked and of course it was a old bet up suv i took it as them trying to be a a$$ so i responded im a lot nicer guy now not as up tight

I usually park in another county "or so my wife says" when we go to places like this...I like my truck and my car so I tend to keep them away from stupid people like this  :rofl: 

It never fails tho...I'll have a spot all to myself way out in a parking lot and somebody will park right next to me...40 spots available but they park next to me...