Terror attack in France

Raoul

It didn't matter. From his perspective, we were all in the same hand-cart. and solidly.

Well I mean I'm baptist, and you know what they say about those Church of Christ folks...

Ok, sorry, I couldn't resist. I missed the whole boot session and had to catch up. Can I use the phrase "holy crap" in this thread?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
XxthejuicexX, on 17 Nov 2015 - 8:12 PM, said:

Hell in a handbag... right? 

That's one variant.  I was thinking of the out-of-control miner's cart plunging straight to Hades.  Probably from some movie or Bugs Bunny cartoon I saw as a kid.   

• Like 1
I have no reason to repent , I live to raise my family and protect my brother and sister. I do not base fear or love on religion. I consider my God to be my protector and faith above all. I will always be the same , believe the same and consider all other beliefs to be HOGWASH.

Oh, and if you don't like my religion or beliefs ; stuff it .....because I am a Christian. Edited by Fourtyfive
  • Like 2

In all honesty I didnt like him when he joined - something was off about his adamancy as if he wanted to hate us or something.

Oh did anyone catch this? An ambulance was found in Germany stuffed with explosives. French counter intel did their job for once - still scary how fast and effective they are.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/soccer/germany-netherlands-soccer-game-evacuated-canceled-article-1.2437889

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

They cancelled the Belgium friendly in Brussels last night as well. Haven't heard any specific threats on it, but I suspect they weren't taking any chances either.

Even all of the Belgians I work with expect an attack and are a bit surprised it hasn't happened before now.
  • Moderators

Ok, the guys have a promise of 72 virgins, but what do the gals get that make them want to blow themselves up?

According to other reports it appears the 72 virgins they are all getting are a bunch of hackers who call themselves Anonymous.
  • Like 2

Nukes will not end this war and the only thing it will do is turn the world against us.

Now is the time to demand that every Muslim country declare that they are either with us or against us and nothing in between. If they are with us they MUST prove it by actions and if they will not clearly say they are with us then they are the enemy and we should declare war upon those Muslim countries unwilling to help us rid the world of these extremists. At a bare minimum we MUST suspend aid for any country that is unwilling to stand with us. Right now we give aid to those who hate us hoping the almighty greenback will win them over but it never does. All it does is piss them off even more when we do not send more, more, more aid. With the money we send to those countries that we do not consider allies we could fix the problems our veterans are having.

If we cannot find, or influence, a Muslim ally to do what needs to be done then we MUST do it ourselves. Now is not the time to sit on our hands and wait. We must do whatever we can do RIGHT NOW to safeguard our way of life but more importantly to safeguard our children. They are planning to attack our children because they know that will bring us to our knees. They also know that in doing so our leadership will use it to disarm us which plays right into what our Muslim aggressors, and their allies, want.

For the US to win we MUST do things that will change us all and turn our stomachs, no other way. The only way to end this is to do exactly to them what they are threatening to do to us. If they are threatening, planning or try kill our kids then we must do the same to them. This war is unwinnable until we come to terms with the fact we must kill every single person who wants to kill us. And right now we, as a nation, are unwilling to do that. We want to use the words of pacifists when dealing with them. What we need is a leader who will stand in front of the world and declare war, war on every single person who wishes harm upon the US or its citizens. We need a leader that will tell the world that if they continue their aggression that we will kill their children, their wives and their families. Then our leader must have the intestinal fortitude to actually follow through and not repeatedly draw imaginary lines in the sand every time our bluff is called. Right now we do not have any leader who will do this and the world knows it.

But to do that we must commit and I mean REALLY commit. Everyone in the nation MUST come together as one but we cannot even get our citizens to come together without arguing over everything. We MUST suspend the PC bullshit we are seeing here and call people what they are. We cannot win unless we come together as a nation and that will not happen for many lifetimes, if ever. And to prevent our children from knowing war we MUST defeat our enemies and do so NOW and with everything we have rather than our current policy of "just barely enough". We must never accept any form of surrender and fight until one of us is gone from the face of the earth. But what is going to happen is the continued pacification of those who want to kill us. We will continue to send aid and arms to our killers until we take our last dying breath as a nation.

Ok, the guys have a promise of 72 virgins, but what do the gals get that make them want to blow themselves up?

They get to become one of the 72 virgins so they can be raped for all eternity.

• Like 4

Nukes will not end this war and the only thing it will do is turn the world against us.

Now is the time to demand that every Muslim country declare that they are either with us or against us and nothing in between. If they are with us they MUST prove it by actions and if they will not clearly say they are with us then they are the enemy and we should declare war upon those Muslim countries unwilling to help us rid the world of these extremists. At a bare minimum we MUST suspend aid for any country that is unwilling to stand with us. Right now we give aid to those who hate us hoping the almighty greenback will win them over but it never does. All it does is piss them off even more when we do not send more, more, more aid. With the money we send to those countries that we do not consider allies we could fix the problems our veterans are having.

If we cannot find, or influence, a Muslim ally to do what needs to be done then we MUST do it ourselves. Now is not the time to sit on our hands and wait. We must do whatever we can do RIGHT NOW to safeguard our way of life but more importantly to safeguard our children. They are planning to attack our children because they know that will bring us to our knees. They also know that in doing so our leadership will use it to disarm us which plays right into what our Muslim aggressors, and their allies, want.

For the US to win we MUST do things that will change us all and turn our stomachs, no other way. The only way to end this is to do exactly to them what they are threatening to do to us. If they are threatening, planning or try kill our kids then we must do the same to them. This war is unwinnable until we come to terms with the fact we must kill every single person who wants to kill us. And right now we, as a nation, are unwilling to do that. We want to use the words of pacifists when dealing with them. What we need is a leader who will stand in front of the world and declare war, war on every single person who wishes harm upon the US or its citizens. We need a leader that will tell the world that if they continue their aggression that we will kill their children, their wives and their families. Then our leader must have the intestinal fortitude to actually follow through and not repeatedly draw imaginary lines in the sand every time our bluff is called. Right now we do not have any leader who will do this and the world knows it.

But to do that we must commit and I mean REALLY commit. Everyone in the nation MUST come together as one but we cannot even get our citizens to come together without arguing over everything. We MUST suspend the PC bull#### we are seeing here and call people what they are. We cannot win unless we come together as a nation and that will not happen for many lifetimes, if ever. And to prevent our children from knowing war we MUST defeat our enemies and do so NOW and with everything we have rather than our current policy of "just barely enough". We must never accept any form of surrender and fight until one of us is gone from the face of the earth. But what is going to happen is the continued pacification of those who want to kill us. We will continue to send aid and arms to our killers until we take our last dying breath as a nation.

They get to become one of the 72 virgins so they can be raped for all eternity.

I agree 100%. But I'm afraid it's going to take another 9/11 attack to even get people even thinking about it.

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Ironic that at 15:22 in Steelharp's video it shows the same KGB clip that Shepherd Master had posted...

Firstly, I'm not christian........you should have figured that out by now.

Secondly, I'm not a racist, nor a suprematist. What I stated had nothing to do with race. 

The White Hut comment is a reference to Obummer being a third worlder, with a third world mentality, who see you as a white colonialist. He and his ilk are the racists. 

Borders, language, culture.........and we've lost it. It is YOU who bought the lie of multi-culturalism.

Learn something-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJQlvsP4Xp0

Let me just put this here. http://buzzpo.com/this-is-the-most-disturbing-muslim-refugee-video-you-will-ever-see/

maybe it's just me but I have a feeling in a few years or less we will start getting refugees from those countries like Sweden and Germany and the U.K. But they won't be Muslim they will be people like you and me who are scared for their lives and want to get away from the Muslims

maybe it's just me but I have a feeling in a few years or less we will start getting refugees from those countries like Sweden and Germany and the U.K. But they won't be Muslim they will be people like you and me who are scared for their lives and want to get away from the Muslims

But we will not let them in because they are NOT Muslim.

I posted that video a while back. They are using the old school tactic of out breeding the host country. They have been doing it here for decades and we WILL see exactly what has happened in video in the streets here. There will be fighting in the streets and those who are against our enemies will be persecuted by our government. They will come here buy up arms to kill us and when they do it will be the guns, the NRA or white privilege that will be blamed. Those who want to destroy us will demand action and they will get it.

Our government will coddle and protect them as they destroy this country. As I said we will continue to pacify these animals until they kill every single one of us. The ONLY way to stop people who want to kill you is to kill them first, period. If there is one thing the US is good at it is wholesale killing of people, we should be doing that instead of playing these silly games. There should be so many bombs being dropped right now that they will blot out the sun.

We MUST lock down the borders NOW. Not a single soul should be allowed in this country from this point forward.

• Like 6

But we will not let them in because they are NOT Muslim.

I posted that video a while back. They are using the old school tactic of out breeding the host country. They have been doing it here for decades and we WILL see exactly what has happened in video in the streets here. There will be fighting in the streets and those who are against our enemies will be persecuted by our government. They will come here buy up arms to kill us and when they do it will be the guns, the NRA or white privilege that will be blamed. Those who want to destroy us will demand action and they will get it.

Our government will coddle and protect them as they destroy this country. As I said we will continue to pacify these animals until they kill every single one of us. The ONLY way to stop people who want to kill you is to kill them first, period. If there is one thing the US is good at it is wholesale killing of people, we should be doing that instead of playing these silly games. There should be so many bombs being dropped right now that they will blot out the sun.

We MUST lock down the borders NOW. Not a single soul should be allowed in this country from this point forward.

so very true, i was about to post something but it was a bit dark and i dont want to get into trouble

• Like 1
What people fail to realize is that all of these people who are emigrating here are fulfilling another Sharia precept - that is pledging b'aya (allegience) to the true Caliphate and expanding the holdings of Dar Al-Islam (the land of Islam).

It is no mistake they are coming here, in the Quran and the writings of the Prophet it encourages subterfuge and sabatoge and terror. Poisoning crops and water. Crucifixions. Stonings and other modern time equivelents (bombings and shootings).

They have come here under the banner of the Caliphate and enforce the precepts and teachings - and that will continue to make the Caliphate legit - declaring a province in the US

They are using our compassion and "literary lisense" against us. Ill be damned if some DA tries to levy charges against an Islamic Conclave in Dearborne (Dearbornistan) or West Philly for declaring a Sharia area. Some civil liberties lawywers will tear that DA apart and further rift us as Americans

This is the end of days for them, they know they will die and that is fine. They are awaiting the arrival of al-Mahdi, the Messiah who will lead them to conquest and peace. Then the anti-Mahdi (our Anti Christ) will rise and kill them all until only 5000 remain then Jesus will descend and lead the Righteous to victory against "Rome" in the plains of Dabiq.

Rome does not necessarily mean us. Scholars say it can be the Eastern Roman Empire - the Ottoman Turks - who eneded the Caliphate in 1924.

All of this is going according to plan. There is no idelogoical way to refute this - and even killing them and taking territory want.

If you watch videos by al-Adandi (spelling may be incorrect, he is their chief cleric it seems) says that it doesnt have to be their liftetime - that there sons and their grandsons will carry the banner.

To go against this is takfir - apostasy, and that is worse than death - to be excommunicated.

Closing our borders will not work. We litterally have to wipe Islam from the face of the Earth - and that wont happen.

We are in the end of days.

• Like 1

how long will the end of days last?

By Christian terms or Islamic terms?

Iirc the Madhi Prophecy says 7, 9 or 19 years of peace dependent on parts of the Quran, Hadith and other theological precepts followed by the battle in Dabiq and the Apocalypse.

In Revelations the Tribulation...I honestly forget how long that and the false peace will last.

It seems that Islam and Christianity meld when Jesus returns to fight the Anti Christ, however in our faith Jesus is the chief redeemer and will cast down Satan, where Islam believes Jesus is the second most important Prophet and he will help Mahdi fight the Devil and the Anti Christ (anti Mahdi)

When it is all over the Earth will be reborn with everlasting Peace.

I need to get a hardcopy of the Quran and the Hadith - however if I do that at work I am sure CID or some other federal jackwagons will call me a terrorist.

The answer to ISIS lies within Islams holy scriptures

All you have to do is look at all they are saying now to realize this is a war, a war that has involved most of the world for at least the last 1,000 years. They have been waging war for a very, very long time and now they are here knocking at our door and what are we going to do? That's right, open the door and let them in. And what sickens me is we cannot come together as a nation to defeat a common enemy. We have Americans who would rather see this be a nation of Islam than be a nation of Americans. I would rather be dead than bow to anyone against my will.

We have leaders who ARE committing treason by allowing our enemies to come into our country. John Kerry is now rationalizing the attack on Charlie Hebdo attack implying the attack was justified and that they should not have insulted Mohammed. Imagine that will go over well with the French. I swear our leadership is doing everything in their power to destroy my country.

Here is a video that details the Muslim aggression, yes I have posted it before. They have been at war for ~1,400+ years and we have sat idly by while they have gotten stronger and stronger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo 
Now, because we have sat idly by, they are on our shores. They are planning, equipping and preparing for their final battle with the "great infidel" and most Americans refuse to acknowledge it. All you have to do is listen to them because they are telling us EXACTLY what they are going to do to us and we are too arrogant to believe they actually could be successful.

At this point I am not sure we can win because no one is willing to do what MUST be done to win.

• Like 2

Give me a break, guys. No one will know the time or place. It's the been the end of days forever it seems. Next thing you know some of you fellers will be throwing out hard dates and trying to sell TGO prayer cloths with a 1-800 number.

Hey gotta fund those Form 4s somehow...

• Like 3

I need to get a hardcopy of the Quran and the Hadith - however if I do that at work I am sure CID or some other federal jackwagons will call me a terrorist.

I would think you would not be in an trouble. Now if you have a copy of our Constitution, your DD214 or own a gun you are already considered a "domestic terrorist". Hillary has already said gun owners are terrorists so I fully expect to see her throw the entire federal government at us if she gets into office. 

We cannot allow her to get into office, no matter what. We must ALL pick the most popular conservative candidate and vote for him. If you have to hold your nose then do it but do not allow her to become president.

• Like 4
  • Authorized Vendor

I know one thing.....I'll never consider Islam as anything but a terrorist cult and I've never been fond of cults.The writing is on the wall for all to see....those moooslim dipsticks put it there. It's either them or me and as I still walk and breath I will never let them own me......just sayin'. Not bravado.....not internet hogwash....just fact and I don't care who believes it or not. I've had a good life growing up in this country, served 26 years in the military defending it and I don't care how many leftist moron politicians and moooslim jihadists hate the fact I love what this country was and don't intend to bow over to people that want to change it. The leftist politicians can go to hell along with their jihad buddies.

• Like 7