How are you set for ammo and reloading components?

Take a moment and inventory your stash. If you're able to count it, you don't have enough. NOW is the time to stock up. Don't say Greg didn't warn you. Don't come crying here after the next ammo hysteria. Buy it cheap and stack it deep . It won't get any cheaper than today folks. :up:

• Like 10

I concur. Availability is the best it's been for several years now, but we can't count on that lasting very much longer. And Musicman is 100% correct "It never gets cheaper".

I'm concentrating on components at this time myself. If you haven't started casting and handloading...well, What the heck are you waiting for? :cool:

• Like 2
Ive started buying any powder I can get cheap now - working up loads for all sorts, dont want to get caught just using Bullseye then I cant find it.

Hard to beat Xtreme bullets prices with free shipping on some items - some of their stuff can beat out Missorui Bullet Co coated lead bullets.

Primers are the trouble I have - no where locally to get a few thousand - Academy never really has a lot of 1K bricks laying around

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

My dad and I have been dividing ammo off and on for about 3 weeks now since I finally found a house with some storage capabilities. We finally quit squabbling over round count and got the bathroom scale out and started dividing it up by lbs by caliber. Thats when you know you are headed in the right direction. Burt Gummer philosophy 101. 46b0cca6f0aca1fa72a5058c9569ebf9.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My dad and I have been dividing ammo off and on for about 3 weeks now since I finally found a house with some storage capabilities. We finally quit squabbling over round count and got the bathroom scale out and [b]started dividing it up by lbs by caliber[/b]. Thats when you know you are headed in the right direction. Burt Gummer philosophy 101. 46b0cca6f0aca1fa72a5058c9569ebf9.jpg

OK...I officially now suffer from "ammo envy"...how embarrassing... :ugh:

But Good for you guys! You're doing it right!  :up:

• Like 1

OK...I officially now suffer from "ammo envy"...how embarrassing... :ugh:

But Good for you guys! You're doing it right! :up:

Yeah prag but you have so much knowledge on Hard to Kill that my guess is I will be sleeping in a tent in your back yard in exchange for fresh water and beans if the SHTF.

• Like 2