TGO T-SHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE! TIME LIMITED OFFER!

The wife was going to order one of these for me for Father's day.... she forgot. Went on the website and placed a 'reservation', if they get enough additional orders, they'll go back to press (familiar w/ this issue from my days in the print-biz - you need a minimum number of copies to make a print run economically feasible). Says they are 1 order away from going back to press. So if you didn't get an order in on-time, saddle up to the website, you still have a chance!

(but you probably won't get them in-time for father's day)

- K

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Wade195 said:

Got my shirt in the mail today.

It looks great

Thanks to all that made this happen. I a grateful.

Doug

At such an appropriate time, too. I'm gonna piss off some liberals this week. Wrapped in crossed AR-15's, a deep dislike for liberals, and advanced asshole skills. Gonna be fun. :)

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 7
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Lumber_Jack said:

So mine came and the front logo is janked up. It's 1/2" out of round. 4" on one axis 4.5" on the opposite. I contacted TeeSpring and they are going to print and send a new one at no charge. So good customer service on their part.

Very glad to hear they stepped up quickly.  Please let me know how quickly they remedy this, too?

• Like 2
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Lumber_Jack said:

They said it takes 5days to complete a reprint. So to expect 7-10 total for arrival.

I suppose that is a reasonable amount of time, but it's a bummer that they screwed it up to begin with, :)

I suppose that is a reasonable amount of time, but it's a bummer that they screwed it up to begin with, [emoji4]

Yeah not the quickest turnaround but considering the logistics of getting it setup to print and such, it's reasonable. No big deal #### happens.

4 hours ago, Lumber_Jack said:

So mine came and the front logo is janked up. It's 1/2" out of round. 4" on one axis 4.5" on the opposite. I contacted TeeSpring and they are going to print and send a new one at no charge. So good customer service on their part.

4c0737ed8af7944a7a65e40a5e3557f0.jpg

So the printer just put a target on yours.

• Like 1

I must be at the bottom of the list. Last email I got said expected delivery date was between June 13-20. Still nothing.  Not even an email with a tracking number.  I'll give it til Friday then I'm gonna contact them.  

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, NextExit said:

I must be at the bottom of the list. Last email I got said expected delivery date was between June 13-20. Still nothing.  Not even an email with a tracking number.  I'll give it til Friday then I'm gonna contact them.  

You're not alone.  Mine hasn't arrived yet either.  I'm hoping soon!