We are not alone

On 6/8/2023 at 5:27 PM, JeffL said:

Let's see some actual evidence. I'm guessing we never will.

If you’re ever bored & find yourself with the time- just for fun, do a deep dive search online for the thousands of FOIA declassified PHOTOS that quietly got released over the last few years.  Right there, hiding in plain sight is… a lot.  Including the original non-cropped and unedited Roswell crash site.  That distinctive fuselage is NOT a weather balloon.  The more you examine various photos- quite good in their quality, the more you may ponder the possibility that this rabbit hole runs pretty deep.  Now go live long & prosper- 😂 

Edited by CMDRStormBorn
Just sad spelling
  • Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...

Over the last month both Marco Rubio and Tim Burchett have had multiple interviews on this topic. They are hoping to have some of the whistleblowers testify before Congress soon. 

Has anyone else been following this story?

“I want to believe”.

Problem is nothing is believable anymore .  We could have ufo’s flying overhead everyday witnessed by everyone taking high-res full color pics and videos and half the government and media would still deny it.  Same goes for everything else. 

1 minute ago, Garufa said:

“I want to believe”.

Problem is nothing is believable anymore .  We could have ufo’s flying overhead everyday witnessed by everyone taking high-res full color pics and videos and half the government and media would still deny it.  Same goes for everything else. 

Very true. We need the government to come out admit they have been lying to us for decades but I won't hold my breath. These whistleblowers are risking a lot by coming forward and I hope it leads to something positive. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Has anyone else been following this story?

Yes, I read about Rep. Tim Burchett and what he said about "how we can not handle" what is out there. I have always wanted to believe we are not alone, and a bit worried about it as well.

17 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Very true. We need the government to come out admit they have been lying to us for decades but I won't hold my breath. These whistleblowers are risking a lot by coming forward and I hope it leads to something positive. 

So are we to believe it when .gov officials tell us yes or when they told us no?

The Earth is less than a speck of dust in the universe. Ain’t no telling what all is out there.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, gregintenn said:
18 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Expand  

So are we to believe it when .gov officials tell us yes or when they told us no?

Good point. I think we treat everything with skepticism. I don't expect them to admit they have been lying to us anytime soon. It's just hard for me to believe that all these people that have come forward are either lying or crazy. They are sacrificing their careers, finances and privacy in doing so. That's just my take on it. Interesting times. 

• Like 2

The government and MSM lie to us on a daily basis. Even if they come out with proof, could you really believe it? 

There actually is a conspiracy theory that the whole UFO  phenomenon was created and has been fed by our own government to distract us from what they're really doing. 

I believe that if a UFO was to land on the White House lawn that many would say it was a fake.  

I really want to believe that there is intelligent life on other planets. There sure ain't none here. 🙄

11 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

The government and MSM lie to us on a daily basis. Even if they come out with proof, could you really believe it? 

And what a HUGE problem that is! I grew up during the Viet Nam war, which disabused almost everyone of the notion that our government was truthful, but I think the major news agencies were trying to get it right. Now they are trying to push their own narratives and agendas. We may as well read Tass or Pravada (and I actually do). And even when the news tries to get it right, they often get it wrong. I spent a lot of years volunteering with my local fire department, and three quarters of the time the news coverage of events of which I had first hand knowledge got many of the details entirely wrong.

Edited by Darrell
  • Like 1

3 witnesses have been identified for the hearing next week. 

Burchett is leading the charge. 

“This is ridiculous, folks. Either they do exist or they don’t exist,” Burchett said. “They keep telling us they don’t exist, but they block every opportunity for us to get a hold of the information to prove if they do exist. We are going to get to the bottom of it, whatever the truth may be. We are done with the coverup.”

https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/ufo/oversight-uap-ufo-hearing-what-to-expect/

• Like 1

It's wild to me how few people are interested in this. We just had 3 highly decorated former military members swear under oath to some incredible things and the world did a collective shrug. And for once we have bipartisan support for the truth. It appears we have factions within our government that are accountable to no one and are operating without oversight. They are keeping information from us that will shape human history and people are more interested in Hunter Biden's plea deal. 

Maybe these aliens realized we're not even worth visiting. 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

It's wild to me how few people are interested in this. We just had 3 highly decorated former military members swear under oath to some incredible things and the world did a collective shrug. And for once we have bipartisan support for the truth. It appears we have factions within our government that are accountable to no one and are operating without oversight. They are keeping information from us that will shape human history and people are more interested in Hunter Biden's plea deal. 

UlGnrs8.jpg

Pretty much this. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

UlGnrs8.jpg

Pretty much this. 

I saw a 300 lb, 6’ foot “woman” with a beard dressed up like Scarlett O’Hara in a frilly pink dress and matching hat downtown today.  Yeah, things are weird enough already.  Gonna take a lot more to get people interested in UFO’s.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Erik88 said:

Count me as one of the uninterested.  If there are aliens and they have visited Earth, then they are far and away more technologically advanced than we are and could turn us into crispy critters if they so chose.  Hopefully, they don't.  Whatever the case, there's nothing we can do about them, so I'm more interested in the goings on that we can control.