Toby Keith

I seen it on the local news this morning. He fought a hard battle for sure. Brings things into perspective, especially for me. I've been battling stage 4 Colon, and Liver cancer for close to three years, and it's been tough. May he finally rest in peace without pain. 🙏 

• Like 6

Sad news indeed. I liked his music and loved what he did for our soldiers in all the USO tours he did. Most people don't realize how much he did for entertaining out troops. I got to see it first hand during my stint in Army Public Affairs. Got to meet him, very cordial guy, and he loved crappie fishing too. RIP Toby Keith.

Walt&Toby Keith.jpg

• Like 5

Toby and I have had many beers in the garage on summer days and evenings...well, actually, I have had many beers while Toby's music played on the garage stereo.  The whole valley gets to hear "Courtesy of the Red, White & Blue" whenever it comes on.  Fortunately, the folks in this valley are right-minded.

Rest in Peace Toby.

• Like 3

Toby Keith. That name brings to mind all his big hits...some humerous, some patriotic, but all sang with emotion and sincerity. I believe Toby Keith put out his love for this country and it's military right out front in everything he did. I may not have agreed with all of his political views, but that's not important. Toby loved this nation. That was never in doubt.

I, along with so many others, will miss him. Rest in peace Toby. You deserve it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, hipower said:

Toby Keith. That name brings to mind all his big hits...some humerous, some patriotic, but all sang with emotion and sincerity. I believe Toby Keith put out his love for this country and it's military right out front in everything he did. I may not have agreed with all of his political views, but that's not important. Toby loved this nation. That was never in doubt.

I, along with so many others, will miss him. Rest in peace Toby. You deserve it.

Hear hear brother

He will definitely be missed by many

• Thanks 1

The liberals have hit a new, all time low. They're posting on social media that Toby was a racist, fascist and they're glad he's dead. Just shows you that liberals have no respect for anybody that disagrees with them, even the dead.  "F" 'em! 🤬

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 10:18 AM, Grayfox54 said:

The liberals have hit a new, all time low. They're posting on social media that Toby was a racist, fascist and they're glad he's dead. Just shows you that liberals have no respect for anybody that disagrees with them, even the dead.  "F" 'em! 🤬

You know the weak never speak like that about anything in person

They hide on the internet

Remember when folks would be at the bar and someone said something like that?

Then you watched them get broken bones

I miss those days of on the spot physical litigation 😁

• Like 3

Toby was a man of faith in Jesus the Christ. He was a very benevolent man and God fearing. He will be missed by some. Old saying is "Can't please alll people" rings true. None are perfect people. RIP Toby.

Edited by pop pop
  • Like 2