Best reheated pizza?

Pizza is one of my favorite foods.  I often will buy a large pizza and eat it over a day or day and a half.  A lot of pizzas are pretty crappy when you reheat them in the microwave or oven.  What do you think the best reheated pizza is?   So far, my favorite is Papa John's thin crust.  Not as good when fresh, but it is pretty close.

The best pizza in Fairview, TN is a Snappy's pizza.
The second best pizza in Fairview is a cold (or reheated) Snappy's pizza for breakfast.

http://www.bing.com/local/details.aspx?lid=YN806x401995011&qt=yp&what=snappy%27s+pizza&where=Fairview%2c+Tennessee&s_cid=ansPhBkYp02&mkt=en-us&q=snappy%27s+pizza+fairview+tn&qpvt=snappy%27s+pizza+fairview+tn&FORM=LARE

Jets is best for reheating.

In fact, jets is the best hot, cold or reheated. Mmmm, BBQ chicken pizza....

Jets does have tasty pizza, but I got food poisoning from a Jets pizza one time.  Never been back since.

Back on topic:  I love cold pizza, so I never reheat.

Whatever the pizza, for reheating, a small toaster oven seems to be the best.  Microwave is worst option.

This is going to be one of those times you need to experiment with, what pizza I like, you may not.

I'm gonna go ahead & vote for NY Pie in Nashville West. Phenomenal fresh & great reheated.

J&G in Manchester is my other favorite pizza. Great reheated as well.

And Soulshine on Division in Midtown Nashville is pretty good if you like more specialty pizzas. Also, as a bonus, they have unreal BBQ nachos.
Guest nra37922

NEVER reheat a pizza in a microwave.....   Best Pizza in Nashville is Manny House of Pizza in the Arcade downtown.  Reheats real well also...

Jets does have tasty pizza, but I got food poisoning from a Jets pizza one time.  Never been back since.

Back on topic:  I love cold pizza, so I never reheat.

That can happen anywhere. I did a bullet hook-up with my buddy, 6.8 AR, last week. As usual, we had a nice meal. This was at the Cracker Barrel, and I ordered one of their huge breakfasts (best in the world). After we ate, we hit the parking lot to swap bullets for cash. We normally chew the fat for awhile, but I had to excuse myself. It took about 15 miserable minutes to get home, and another minute or so to get into the house.

I didn't have a shot timer with me, but that entire breakfast left my body in somewhere under a second. Not sure it would have all made it through a screen door, but there would have been enough to knock somebody down.

I have eaten the big breakfasts at the Cracker Barrel more times than I can count. This was the first time I have had the slightest problem. Will I eat their big breakfast again? Hell yes! Will I put myself through another 15 minute butt muscle endurance test? I don't think so. If I get those warning signs again, their will be a little ballistics testing on their plumbing fixtures.

What is the "left over pizza" you speak of?

Between my son, myself, daughter and wife, there is none left.

In our younger days, I used to scarf down a large pie(16-20In) by myself, so I understand the leftover comment very well. but as I age, and not so gracefully at that, my pizza-packi' days have gotten to the point that the normal large pie will do both of us easily. But on the hungry-man days, I can still pack in  two-thirds of one without too much problem. 

Of course, I do pay for it the next morning...