WTB : Terrorist Burial Plot.

I never gave this any thought before. Kinda funny though.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/burial-ground-tamerlan-tsarnaev-easy-find-article-1.1334695

He's a body without a burial plot. Four cemeteries in three states have refused to accept the battered corpse of Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, said the Massachusetts funeral director tasked with finding his final resting place.
Peter Stefan, funeral director and owner of Graham Putnam & Mahoney Funeral Parlors in Worcester, Mass., tried to find a plot for Tsarnaev in New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts — but nobody wants to bury the Russian-born terrorist on their land, he said.
If nothing comes up, “we have to go to the federal government and then we have to ask them for assistance” to find a place, said Stefan.
  • Like 1
Guest RedLights&Sirens
Regarding this loser...

Two weeks ago my partner and I had a new guy riding with us. We stopped for food at the Philly Connection on Germantown Parkway in Cordova and the woman behind the counter (some middle eastern background but not sure from where) started talking about how hot the bombers were. The three of us being very patriotic needless to say got pi&&ed, more so the new guy who is in the Army. We left quietly with our food, driving a big billboard for the second largest ambulance service in the country is a bad time to make a scene.

Anyways, my partner and I stopped there yesterday and the same woman was working. Oh boy, here we go again. She started acting like a total perve and saying how she wants to go to the jail and service him... etc.

Coincidentaly we met some Homeland Security Agents lastnight who were in town for the Beale St Music Fest. I wish I gave them her name and location, just to be that guy. Edited by RedLights&Sirens

Why not bury him at sea( after all we did that to BinLaden).

As for the hotness of the bombers, They'll be hot where they will be going.

Burning in hell. And the virgins they were promised will be male. Hey, they never said the sex of the virgins.

It was good enough for Osama so do the same with him. Drop him from a few thousand feet above sea level and feed the fish. Or maybe use him as feed at a local pig farm. Then make a public announcement that he was a radical jihadist and that any other radical jihadist caught doing harm to the US would share the same fate.

All those Muslims who claim they are peaseful and not affiliated or support any radicalized Muslim should not be bothered by any of this. Those that actually are radicalized are going to be easy to pick out to suffer the same fate.

• Like 1

feed him to the pigs... if they want him. I heard muslim terrorists like that sort of thang

Ding!  A hog lot sounds like a fitting place, and they'd probably take him for free.

Edited by peejman
Today someone called up my grandmother trying to sell graveyard plots. My grandmother said she didn't need any. She was about to say goodbye when instead she said "hey! I know who needs a plot!"

The salesman got excited and said "really? Who?"

My grandmother replied "that terrorist bomber guy up north"

The salesman just laughed and said he didn't want to have him in one of their plots either.

Lol I love my grandma.
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

SHOTGUN!!!

Darn! I hate it when I get out shot gunned! Hope he has a camper shell on his pick up?

Not to be out done, I'll have to take some TP.

Well fellas I was planning to ride my motorcycle.  Wouldn't that be a sight!

What ever happened with this?  A co-worker told me yesterday that they had buried the body in the US in an undisclosed location.  Anyone heard?

If they bury him here I shall make a pilgrimage to piss on his grave.

I like 10- Ring's quip the best...  I, too, would be willing to join that great pilgrimage.   Remember the words of the great Paul Neuman in that classic western "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean" after the judge shot "Bad Bob" and the detail of where to bury ole Bob came up: "....Hang him on a cactus, he aint fit to share the same ground as my (...drunken...) bear...".  Judge Roy wuz right.  Who gives a damn where this son of satan is buried; or if he's buried at all.  We owe him nothin.  Let the buzzards and hogs eat him. 

That's how i see the burial location rucus this mornin.

leroy

• Like 1

Well fellas I was planning to ride my motorcycle.  Wouldn't that be a sight!

What ever happened with this?  A co-worker told me yesterday that they had buried the body in the US in an undisclosed location.  Anyone heard?

Synopsis from wiki, verifiable from other sources:

"On May 9, Worcester police announced that Tamerlan's body had been buried in an undisclosed location. It was later revealed that Tsarnaev was buried in a small Muslim cemetery, Al-Barzakh Cemetery, in Doswell, Virginia.

The burial was set in motion by a Richmond, Virginia woman, Martha Mullen, with a degree from a Methodist seminary, who said she was appalled by the protests at the funeral home, which she said "portrayed America at its worst" and wanted to find a way to end the impasse. She contacted Islamic Funeral Services of Virginia, which agreed to provide an unmarked plot in their cemetery. The funeral agency released a statement saying "What Tsarnaev did is between him and God. We strongly disagree with his violent actions, but that does not release us from our obligation to return his body to the earth." Caroline County Sheriff Tony Lippa said the burial was legal. Locals, as well as the imam of the Virginia Islamic Centre condemned the secretive burial."

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

what law obligates anyone to be returned to the earth?   I mean I dunno where else you will end up, but a law?

As for where he ended up, who cares?   It is not like he knows the difference nor the people on either side.

• Like 1