Milk and bread folks, milk and bread!!!!!!!

Bad that I'm out of both milk and bread and have not been able to get some this week because of work. Wonder if the sheep left any at the stores? Don't know if it is even worth a try... Sent from somewhere in the cosmos using magic...and bacon.

Bad that I'm out of both milk and bread and have not been able to get some this week because of work. Wonder if the sheep left any at the stores? Don't know if it is even worth a try... Sent from somewhere in the cosmos using magic...and bacon.

I'd say you're screwed.

• Like 1
[quote name="gregintenn" post="1089742" timestamp="1388955887"]I'd say you're screwed.[/quote] I may stop by kroger anyways. I need a few things for the week, not to mention checking out TSC to hopfully get some thermals for work tomorrow. Not going to freeze my ass off like friday. Sent from somewhere in the cosmos using magic...and bacon.

Bad that I'm out of both milk and bread and have not been able to get some this week because of work. Wonder if the sheep left any at the stores? Don't know if it is even worth a try...

Sent from somewhere in the cosmos using magic...and bacon.

As discussed in another thread, even if all the knuckleheads cleared it all out already, there are trucks loaded up and on their way to your local Walmart now full of bread, milk, bullets, socks, TVs, hats, guns, baby needs etc.

You'll be good to go shortly. :)
  • Like 1

Crap I'm outta beer!

Then move on to the Whiskey!

So there is hope for dinner... Sent from somewhere in the cosmos using magic...and bacon.

You'd better stop wasting that bacon on posts! Majiks are enough to get info here! Ration your stores man!

Guest Wesley33
[quote name="itchytriggerfinger" post="1089779" timestamp="1388958047"]When you have two young boys like I do, you always have plenty of batteries for the ump-teen types of electronic toys.[/quote] Yes batteries are a must with little kiddos and will come in handy if the power goes out. I can say that my household has a rather healthy supply of batteries. These new nerf guns thee boys got for Christmas take 6 AA batteries a piece. Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]
we have been a gluten free/dairy free house for about 3 years, so we never have milk or bread in the house. :). makes is chuckle when the shelves go bare. It is a good excuse to lick up a couple more small propane cylinders... and batteries!
  • Like 1