Grammar test

RED333

I failed at this in school

You've definitely got our respect! 13 out of 15 is a really, really impressive score. Your grammar skills are so good, you're probably the person that picks your friends up on their mistakes, right? We'll happily admit that this test was pretty hard and we're pretty sure that your friends can't do better – why not test them and find out?

I forgot the link

http://en.what-character-are-you.com/d/en/927/index/4879.html

Edited by RED333

12/15, but I guessed on a couple.

Edit:  pfft, just read on another forum that it's rigged.  One guy claimed he intentionally picked wrong and it gave him a high score.  My current connection is slow or I'd test it.

Edited by Omega

Shit; missed one.

You got 14 out of 15: You're a grammar pro! With 14 out of 15, your score really is truly outstanding. Your grammar knowledge really must be exceptional, because it normally takes an experienced linguist to get such a high score first time. Have you ever thought about going into teaching? We're quite sure your friends won't be able to beat your score – why not put them to the test?

Congratulations, with 12 out of 15 possible points, you've done significantly better than the average. This test really was difficult and you managed to get the vast majority right, well done! We doubt your friends could do any better – why not test them and find out?

You got

14 out of 15: You're a grammar pro!

I thought they were stupidly easy things that a 5th grader or so should know, to be honest.  Sure, we mess them all up in hurry-up internet typed chat, but we should *know* better. 

for the record, the topic of this thread also has a mistake.

the one that aggravates me is still the inability to use the word "and" correctly.   Which I see and hear nonstop lately.  I am torn between ignoring it, correcting it, laughing at it, or plugging my ears.

Edited by Jonnin

It aint right! Nor is my use of verbal sounds to explain the meaning of this exercise. 

I tried to get everyone wrong and scored a 15 of 15. 

Either that or I'm really, really bad. May be this is a test from wives to give us faith in our communication abilities in order to get us to communicate more  :rofl:

My grade. Not bad for and old fart like me I guess!!!! 

You got 13 out of 15: You're a grammar genius! You've definitely got our respect! 13 out of 15 is a really, really impressive score. Your grammar skills are so good, you're probably the person that picks your friends up on their mistakes, right? We'll happily admit that this test was pretty hard and we're pretty sure that your friends can't do better – why not test them and find out?
Edited by bersaguy

Now if they would create a driving test concerning left lane usage and acceleration lane (on ramp) procedures, they would have something.....

Left lane usage- just ride in it until YOU feel like its time to switch lanes.

On ramp procedure- ALWAYS approach the on ramp while riding the brakes, come to a complete stop before merging, then make a left turn onto the interstate.

Are these not right ? :)