SNL ISIS parody

So what do you think did SNL go to far, or is it just funny?

I personally wasn't offended by the skit, I didn't think it was funny, but I can see how people could be offended. Did they go to far to soon? Maybe but it's SNL why is anyone surprised lol

Historically SNL has been known for their non-pc poor taste.
I say good for them. It's good to see they're still doing what they do.

While I agree and acknowledge that's their lot we are still entitled to our opinions. :D

Now I have seen some hilarious stuff done by them and that one fellas impersonation of obama is spot on.
  • Like 2

kinda stupid.

If they really want to push it they should develop a skit making fun of mohammad in some way. Maybe an art school scene where their only teaching is how to draw mohammad cartoons. now that would be funny.

• Like 4

kinda stupid.

If they really want to push it they should develop a skit making fun of mohammad in some way. Maybe an art school scene where their only teaching is how to draw mohammad cartoons. now that would be funny.

I tried to like your post but it said an error occured, that happens with some members here, don't know why.

That would be a funny skit, plus the Obama administration would have a ballistic hissy fit over it.

Hopefully in a year and a half we will have an administration who will actually combat ISIS instead of making excuses for them and not afraid to call them what they really are. Maybe then SNL can make a part 2 of the skit where daddys little girl is in Northern Iraq joking with her ISIS friends, turns around and is looking right in the muzzel of a 20mm chain gun on the bottom of an Apache helicopter, makes a funny remark right before she is suddenly dismantled.
  • Like 2
Funny and I'm cool with it.

I wasnt pleased when south park had Jesus in a boxing match with satan but that's an Americans right. That goes all directions. Screw anyone who is so offended they think a need for action is warranted. Laugh at what you want to laugh at.

kinda stupid.

My bet would be that they'd be too afraid to do it.

EDIT: Having watched it I didn't find it funny at all. I wasn't offended either, just...nothing.

Edited by SWJewellTN